Make every class neutral

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Vendeyn, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Rainmare Well-Known Member

Indeed I understand your problem. but a Dark Elf SK while you may wish to assist Lanys...and you do, as long as you have Malice in your heart when you act...also has to keep an eye on self-preservation. Queen Cristanos would have your head, and your soul given to her more faithful necromancers if you openly and actively sided with Lanys. So would Inny's church, who see Lanys as a threat (albeit a small one). Lucan...well...I don't think he much cares, but I'm sure he'd love to give Neriak a swift kick in the rear just because. which is why the questline starts in Neriak. the evil side is basically working for Inny's Church/Cristanos this expansion rather then Freeport. just like the goodies are working for Amree and Kelethin.

Tserrina and the Primordial Malice are her hand picked servants, some loyal since the Age of Turmoil. Think of it as an audition. you're proving your better then them, and making some openings to see if you can get Lanys attention. just remember, you have to get behind someone..to stab them in the back. ;)