Luna's Walk-in Closet now open to the public :)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lunarosa, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I finally finished moving my walk-in closet and figured I would share with everyone :)
    I use this house to display all the clothing and weapons I own for easy access to be able to dress actors and mannequins (and for my own personal dress up style ;)) So I apologize but all the mannequins are female.
    It's not published, currently you can find it on Skyfire, Lunarosa's City of Mist, Qeynos side.
    So, if you need ideas for your own personal style, actors, or mannequins please come on by :) I also don't mind dressing mannequins and actors for you with any of the items I own. And please feel free to let me know if you would like friend access so you can travel there easier ;)
    Have fun and I hope this helps!

P.S. I had to spread everything around a lot because of lag. I only have like 620 items in there but for some reason it acts (at least for me) like a house that has the full 900 items in it o_O not sure why. hopefully it won't be too bad for ya'll. Also this place is not decorated, it is simply mannequins on display.
    blackjack, Ratbill, Karamella and 5 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, you said it in the title: it's a closet. :D

I've done houses that were showrooms for crafters in the past and I think it's an awesome idea, and a great way to advertise! :)

Uwk
    Faeonara, elflover and Lunarosa like this.
  3. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Bringing this back up to the front. With the HHE coming up soon peeps are going to have a lot of actors to dress ;) So please feel free to check it out. I get a lot of my items off the broker so if you are on another server you can still come check it out, get ideas, and then hopefully find the item easily on your server.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oooh filled with so many pretty things - I've made a note of a few things I now must have! I'm as avid a shopper in game as in real life apparently lol. I took a video of my visit:-

5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOW. I think that's what Quiarrah/Kiannarose might've had in mind when we were doing a recent swap on Thurgadin, for her 6-room Magical Manor in Gorowyn done up as a Tailor's showroom. Dumb me, I didn't even think about the actual ARMOR that a Tailor can do, in cloth and leather (and if memory serves, a Tailor can also do Whips and Fistwraps as weapons?); I just went the easy route in the Appearance recipe stuff, some Marketplace stuff, and the holiday stuff (and thanks once again for your help, too, Feb!). I'm so envious and inspired at the same time! :D

I know where I'll be going now if I want to look something up, item-wise. :)

Uwk
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thinking more about it, I've come to two realizations:

a) This should be stickied and/or listed in the Decorator's Resource forum, like links to Lera's Furniture website. This and other decorators' physical, 3D "listings" of in-game items in their prestige places. :D

b) We probably won't see the "turn our weapons/shields into house items, unless they're really awesome quest rewards [like the Tinkerfest one] or Marketplace things" bit done any time soon, if the Powers are still grumbling about us having "too many items" in the first place. :-/

Uwk
  7. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Oh I love this idea, I am going to have to check it out for sure!!!

Aney~
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have already bought a few things due to the Closet! LOL. . . (and finally got my WINGS)!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

GRATS! :D I know you've been looking for them for a while now! :)

Uwk
    Faeonara and elflover like this.
  10. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Oooh this is such an awesome idea! I love shopping for clothes for my gals. Thank you for this Luna! Can't wait to go check it out!
  11. Faeonara Well-Known Member

This is such a fantastic resource Lunarosa One I will for sure be making use of Thank you so much for sharing it with us . I can't imagine how long it took you just to craft the mannequins alone never mind amass all those outfits . I am going to have fun flitting in and out of there to see what there is to play dress up with . Well done indeed <hugs> :)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One term: Mass Production! :D

Probably at max, which is...25? 50? I know it's been immensely useful for me as a Carpy, though not as necessary with other crafts (and I usually only go up to 10 on it, even with my Carpies...with the new AA set-up, though, I don't have to "waste" as many points on other trees, so I may re-think those amounts). :)

Uwk
    Faeonara and Febrith like this.
  13. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Yup it was mass production and a lot of it was done over a long period of time. Ive been amassing this collection since I started playing and started putting stuff on mannequins to use about 2 or 3 years ago. So the hardest part, really, was moving it from the old house I had it in to this new place :)
  14. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Just added 15 more items, cause I apparently have an addiction XD

One of the items is a cloak that looks like flowing water. I'm excited to use that one to make my own fountains and such :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which one is that? :D

Uwk
    who tries to get all the Carpies on all the servers in the Horde at least to level 79 for the sake of the Tapestry of the Steam Lord recipe... ;->
  16. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

It's called Ra'zhish's Cloak of Flowing Power. Someone was wearing it at Kianne's first Skyfire Decoraid and I asked them where they got it. If you chrono to 80 then kill the 2nd named in Najena's Hollow. Took me about 3 weeks for it to drop, trying everyday :) The person at the Decoraid said they got it from an exquisite chest and I got mine from an ornate chest. Hope that helps!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! Thanks! :)

Uwk
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One thing I missed seeing in there in the Cloak Room: the truly awesome Cloak of the Void. Is it a Marketplace item? Quest reward? It's extremely groovy, and we wantss it, my precioussss... :D

Uwk
  19. blackjack Well-Known Member

Really cool and useful idea.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Lera Well-Known Member

So many nice things! Needs more cubes.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.