Luna's Walk-in Closet now open to the public :)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lunarosa, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Well in the last couple weeks Ive added nearly 40 new items to the Closet :) So come one down and see if there is anything you can use! Sadly, still lacking in cubes :p

Also, Uwk, I have the [Drape of the Void-Touched] is that the cloak you were talking about?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Errrrrrrrr...not sure. Guess I'll have to come and see it in person! :D

I'd actually visited in person earlier, but not since the 40 new items, so, return trip! :)

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No, that wasn't the cloak I was thinking of ("This isn't the cloak you're looking for. Move along." "This isn't the cloak I'm looking for. Move along." :D); the one I was is a lot tougher to get, if not impossible now; I'll have to research it more, but I seem to recall that. One of those things I'd love to see on the Loyalty Merchants. :)

EDIT: Here's a link and an image:

[IMG]

Still not sure how it's obtained, though it might've been something only available once upon a time once the Void expac was a thing (Cloak of the Void). In such case, it ought to be offered, since that was several years ago. :-/

EDIT: Ah, right! This excerpt:

So, even more reason to get it on the Loyalty Merchant by now. ;->

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm in here now with an alt, and I gotta say: the Moondancer's Apogee and Ra'zhish's Cloak of Flowing Power are both immensely cool! :D

One thing I'm not seeing that I'm missing is the incredibly gorgeous Mermaid Scale Cloak from the Marketplace. Very cheap, because it's the ONLY one that doesn't do the parachute effect. If they raised the price up to at least, oh, say, 500 DBC, and fixed it, I'd buy it all over again; I only have 2 toons that have one currently, largely because of that incompleteness. :-/

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And now for something completely different... ;->

{derail}
    I was in the Closet and about to leave when I saw a link to Ratbill's Personal Dojo, and had to wonder if it was that very cool Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles house for GNG17 last year...yep! :D

I have to ask, Luna: in Leonardo's bed loft/shelf/etc., what are the katana-looking swords on the back wall? I'm trying to Examine them, and it seems the Medium Carbonite Gear (Inactive) is taking over everything. ;->
    {/derail}

Uwk
  6. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Well dang :p Now I need this cloak too XD
  7. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I had to look it up, cause I couldn't remember either XD But its [The Legendary Greenmist] It's a house item, not on a mannequin. Pretty sure you can get it from the shady guy if you've done the quest :)
  8. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Oh that is pretty! Ill have to remember that the next time I get some more DBC. Im just a little short atm even with it being so cheap lol
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hear they actually read the Wishlists, so the more requesting it on the Loyalty Merchants, the merrier! :D

Uwk
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sweet! I'll have to look that one up! Thanks! :)

Is it one of those things that you can either use (either for real or Appearance) and/or make into a house item? :D

Uwk
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you look at some of my real ancient posts involving Abrahm and his house on Test, Tanks for the Memories (ah-heh...), he's wearing the full suit of armor and the cloak, everything but the helm. He has that as well, but since he's basically Abraham Sapien from the Hellboy universe, he wears the collar thingee from the Guardian of the Reasoning armor set instead. :D

Uwk
  12. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

yup pretty sure :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! I have at least one toon who's gonna need at least one... ;->

Uwk