Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think so, but you'd have to finagle it using break-outs, I think. :-/

Uwk
    Cyliena, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Familiar POTs, as there is no where else to get these except random chances in cobolt crates and maybe "overseers", can't remember. They don't have to be high exp ones, maybe only 5k or 10k experience, but would allow us to level those familiars a little bit at least and may help create the sell of more familiars from Market Place as this is a big hang up for a lot as most of us have used our stashes.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

Sadly, anything from the marketplace is a no-go for me to add to the loyalty merchants right now.

I am working on a list of appearance items now for the next GU. I could use some suggestions on house items that you would like to see reappear.
  4. Kasa Well-Known Member

Myxx and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Denmum Developer

Oooh, I'll have to check on that one - the art is used as a former world event item, but it is also a guildhall amenity for T3/T4 guildhalls, putting it in an iffy grey area.
    Myxx, Breanna, Kasa and 2 others like this.
  6. Nicolos Active Member

7. Nicolos Active Member

Daryx, Chaeli and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is the Dimensional Pocket one available in any way any more? Looking at Houses in Lera's EQ2 Furniture only talks about the last step in the process for obtaining a prestige house, the buying it part at Qeynos or Freeport. I can't find how to acquire the deed that you redeem for that purchase in the first place.

Uwk
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  9. Nicolos Active Member

10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

It is available as a Lon loot item.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, whew! Thanks. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Myxx <Into Harms Way> Maj'Dul

I would love that, if it were scalable large enough to use it in the center of an Antonica Guild Hall. It's an amenity for a Commonlands GH but not an Antonica one.
    Or the dragon statue that is in Commonlands. That one is epic.
    Kasa, Geroblue, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  13. Dockter Well-Known Member

Keys to Willow Wood....
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

Any chance this could include the Natural Dragonkin Robe from the Velious Transport Event? I recently went looking to see if I could get hold of this for some of my newer characters but couldn't find it anywhere.
  15. Lera Well-Known Member

Deeds are in the Deeds category.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Lera Well-Known Member

17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this would be an item for the Loyalty Merchant to sell or maybe a familiar...I'm currently running with Eustace, trying to rebuild my regular mats stacks, and while he's quite helpful in many ways, it's aggravating trying to get up to a few hundred mats, or even just a few dozen, if the mats in question are outrageous on the Broker (or not even available, as in servers with very low population, or it's something that folks aren't bothering to offer any more) and all I'm getting is 2 at a time from each node harvest. What I would like, item/familiar/boost/whatever, would be some way of guaranteeing more than just 2 each time while the whatever is active. Wouldn't have to be 10 at a time, I get that, but hell, even 7 helps. X-P

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Geroblue like this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The horse you get from the Butcherblock questline has helped me in the past to get multiples. But I have to check my gathering ponies on several accounts, I thought I had done the additional where it gathers rares. But it seems I did this on only one of about 5 of them.

However, I have noticed if I'm out on the Gathering Obsession quests... some zones I get 1 or 2 of items like the prawns in the river near the castle where it rains constantly and the giant wants the magic ore. Some zones, it seems to vary. I typically get 13, 5 to 7, and 2 of an item, but sometimes, even with that horse from Butcherblock, I just don't get more than 7 items per node.

Ah, checked the wiki, its the Gray Mustang Pack Horse whistle that improves harvesting.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! That, I've got,.. ;)

I just hate it, though, when you have to make a choice between something useful, like more than gods-damned twos of everything, and an actual piece of equipment at your level that, depending on the zone you're in, is helping to keep you alive,. :-/

Hence, putting it on a familiar, I guess. /shrug

Uwk
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The place I get one of, almost every time, is the king prawns on Kylong Plains.Sometimes I get as many as 5 or 7, but never 13 of them per node.

That was Monday of this week, and going back at least a year.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.