Login servers down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Arev, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Cwacky New Member

i did this today too hahahaha
    Nokomiss likes this.
  2. Nokomiss Member

Uhhh right... Common sense apparently doesn't occur to some? Lol. Maybe I should work there /smug :rolleyes:
  3. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Sitting with the same problem as well.....standard SoE SNAFU (situation normal all frakked up)
    Amnery likes this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

nah not your fault. lol me and my sister were trying to get a new player into game, told her it was supposed to be up by now, and she's currently playing another game instead because of all the issues...sure made us blow our pretty presentation...
  5. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

these was - they are looking into it posted about 5 to 10 minutes ago in this thread
  6. SmallArchangel New Member

I know - translates as 3pm in the UK. It was a hypothetical question, pointing out that even sticking to one time in the US results in some people being inconvenienced.
  7. Cwacky New Member

Common sense its not common :p
    Nokomiss and Mercychalice like this.
  8. Knight Member

any news? seems eq2wire is just sitting on the usless update notes page..no info
  9. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

In a online system there will be regions affected by any downtime no matter what, sometimes there are problems and expected downtime is extended, called real life
  10. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

How long does it take the SoE techs to get their fantasy football teams updated for week 2? Time to look at your work screens guys
    Teiwaz, Avahlynn and Nokomiss like this.
  11. Cwacky New Member

Where can i download real life?
    Teiwaz, Amnery, Raeven and 1 other person like this.
  12. avashi Active Member

Lol im having almost as much fun reading the forum as I do playing the game...so....keep those posts coming :p
    Teiwaz and Avahlynn like this.
  13. Archaical Active Member

Just look up any top 10 mmorpg list out there. Tell me how many even metion EQ2, let alone place it. Then consider that the name Everquest used to be the most popular MMO on the market. What on earth could of caused this? Hmmm, I wonder......
  14. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

If you have to ask....
  15. Deago Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Bunkx, Amnery, Sliceberry and 2 others like this.
  16. Kiosha New Member

HypatiaCade likes this.
  17. Piestro Member

We're currently involved in investigating the causes of this issue, and will do our best to update you when we have more information.

Thanks,
    Teiwaz, Dulcenia, Insurection and 4 others like this.
  18. SmallArchangel New Member

Yup. Unfortunately I'm on unexpected extended downtime myself at the moment ie: ill :(
  19. Chelsis New Member

Still cant log in the game (
  20. Nokomiss Member

Well jeez... So much for my afternoon lol
    Avahlynn likes this.