Login servers down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Arev, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Velwyn Member

No dice on my end as well. It still refuses to patch....
  2. Velwyn Member

Cycling router. Will post results.
  3. Seraj New Member

reset router, flushed dns, still no patching and still on 10338L build. :(
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Next suggestion, Bunji? :(

Edit: I patched just fine, btw. I'm very curious about what is causing this issue since I get involved in troubleshooting network problems rather frequently. Wish some of my suggestions had been useful, but so far they seem to have been red herrings.
  5. Velwyn Member

Cycled, flushed, and validated..... Nothing...
  6. Kart Member

Manually cycled my router, and cleared my system's DNS cache, still refuses to detect the update.
  7. Kart Member

Just re-flushed my local cache after cycling my router, still nothing. And when I say to validate files, it takes about one second to check everything. That just doesn't seem right......
    :mad: *insert rage here*
  8. Velwyn Member

Did 2 validations just to make sure. Nothing. "rages with Kart" And I'm watching Kart rage out over here. And it's not pretty. >.>
  9. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Switch to test server and start the load for that. Don't let it download anything, but let it go through all the file checking and flagging and start to download. Cancel, then switch back to US English. Long shot, but can't hurt to try.
  10. Kart Member

How can my PC validate 1300 files in a fraction of a second? And what happened to the other 10 gigs of data I already had preloaded? HELP! >_<
  11. Velwyn Member

Just looked at Karts screen as he validated. He's now missing MASSIVE amounts of his preloaded assets and it validates 1300 files in a fraction of a second. This is very concerning.......
  12. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

BTW, I understand the Gb limit. Bell tried to get me to upgrade to their new Fibe system...ah, no thanks. I have unlimited downloads right now, and you no longer offer that feature. No WAY am I switching plans.
  13. Kart Member

Velwyn is gonna give it a whirl. Un momentweeto, por flavor.
  14. Velwyn Member

I've got assets from the test server. I'll post results.
  15. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

That was for test server? Something isn't right if he's never logged to that realm before. Done a full virus scan lately? Yeah, I know another stupid question since you sound tech savvy.
  16. Kart Member

OK, so Vel just tried that, it started loading the test server, then he swapped back to US English, updated a crash report exe, then still stayed at the same old build. No go, but worth a shot.
  17. Velwyn Member

I'm missing every asset I had on the test server and all it downloaded was a crash report...... W....T.....FUZZLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  18. Velwyn Member

Yes. I'm scurvy free. Thankfully. I do look at a lot of scary stuff. ^_^ But now I'm really concerned with 16 gigs of MISSING ASSETS FROM THE TEST SERVER!
  19. Kart Member

I am an IT professional, running Avast! and have it set to actively monitor everything I do. So no infection, and the validation time was for the main server, since I've never accessed the test server. And there's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people asking questions.
  20. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

All we can hope is that there is now more info for Bunji to pass to test. I'm at a loss other than virus checking, which is rather far fetched since you'd be seeing other symptoms.