Login servers are down

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mixxit, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Mixxit Active Member

Topic says it all
  2. slippery Well-Known Member

I think I like it better when I sleep through this hour of the day!
  3. Berg Member

I can confirm that (Valor).

Got kicked out of the game and now when trying to log back into the game launchpad throws up an error " There was an error completing your request. Please try again. "
  4. Tartarean New Member

I can confirm that as well. Cannot log in... ARGH!!!! come on SOE :p i gots things to do lol
  5. Trintel New Member

Awesome. I've been unable to log in for about 45 minutes. Wonder when SOE is gonna feed the hamsters...
  6. twitches New Member

i can confirm too but i think this is the wrong place for this thread
  7. Chilton0585 Member

yea.... I tweeted the only people I know that work there to poke someone. But It's saturday, probably at home.
  8. Glundar Active Member

They seem to be back up as I could not log in to post on the forum. lol

Update - Well sort of. I can log into the forum, and am getting a different error on the game now but still not in the game.

Update 2 (19:15) - And down again

Update (19:20) - Anyone from SOE able to give an update?
  9. Chilton0585 Member

still down for me. Rejecting login info and booting me.
  10. Sambril Well-Known Member

11. Guy de Alsace Member

In on first account. Cant login on second account. Also couldn't login to forums - worked after a couple of tries.

PSS1 launch culprit?
  12. Neriala New Member

10 min ago i was in game, then i tried to queue up for BG....didnt work...tried to zone in respite, then they kicked me out of game, now no chance to log back in...also got a very strange error message when i tried to log in forum first time....what the hell are they doing or better not doing?
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

Can't get into game due to the above mentioned 'login issues'. I even had to try mutliple times to log into the forums. Got the same error.

Edit: Moved beyond the 'There was an error, try again later" to 'trying login server #1' + 'Login rejected: invalid username of password. please try again.'
  14. Glundar Active Member

Going into Game now :)
  15. slippery Well-Known Member

You can periodically get in, but the login servers are still jacked.
  16. Neriala New Member

still cant log in :(
  17. Guy de Alsace Member

Invalid username/password now - marginally better I guess lol
  18. Clash Member

This is 3 weekends out of 4 or 5 weekends that this has happened. I'm starting to think this is not a coincidence. I play a lot, and it only seems to happen on the weekends. SOE really needs to look into this.
  19. Glundar Active Member

And down again :(
  20. Neriala New Member

Login rejected...grrrrr :mad: