List of SF daily tradeskill quests

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo, Mar 4, 2010.

  1. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

    Thank you for posting this!! I have to keep track myself with 6 crafters, I was wondering if anyone kept something like this like the adventure DD :)
  2. ARCHIVED-DuneWarrior Guest

    DominoDev wrote:
    So will we ever see daily's for those of us that do NOT tradeskill, but do harvest? Ive been wondering this a while since like you say while you dont require harvesting to tradeskill, you do require tradeskilling to do the harvesting ones...
    Same goes for stuff like overclocked harvesting items, the boost your harvesting times... but requires tradeskilling to use
  3. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

    Why would someone who does not tradeskill want to do a tradeskill daily quest? It only rewards tradeskill experience, not adventuring, and no AA. It certainly would be fair enough to say that daily adventuring quests should include one harvesting quest as well, though.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

    Eveningsong wrote:
    Correction, they do award AA as a quest completed. I've dinged AA on turn in more than once.
  5. ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo Guest

    Zaktull@Najena wrote:
    Use the Woodworker made ones instead then, they are based off adventure level.
  6. ARCHIVED-DuneWarrior Guest

    Adeyia@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Because the tinkered ones also adds an increase to your harvesting skills, which is not the case with the woodworker ones? And if i recall they are also available earlier in progression compared to the woodworker ones? Something like lvl 66 for the tinkerede ones and 70 for the woodworkers with same time reduction...

    Besides it makes no sense that you need to be able to tradeskill to use an item that buffs/improves harvesting.
  7. ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo Guest

    Zaktull@Najena wrote:
    In fact the woodworker ones are available in every tier and therefore way before the tinkered ones.
    The +buff to your harvest skill makes no practical difference at all. In some circumstances it may allow you to harvest a zone that you wouldn't otherwise have been able to, but the big benefit from them is the reduced harvest time. In which case the woodworker ones do just as good a job as the tinkered ones.
    I think you're just complaining for the sake of it.
  8. ARCHIVED-d1anaw Guest

    DominoDev wrote:
    I agree with you. And I say this as someone who has periodically let harvesting fall by the wayside only to have to kick myself and catch up. But apparently constant whining and discontent about virtually everything is becoming a game requirement.
  9. ARCHIVED-d1anaw Guest

    Zendi_Perma wrote:
    I've been begging for this forever. I wish they would permit TS to go through areas based on their TS level as well. Of course there would be some moron who would try to take on a mob and be sufficiently and justifiably squashed and then come back whining.
  10. ARCHIVED-DuneWarrior Guest

    Adeyia@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Yes, why yes they are, however the reduction in the earlier tiers is not 2.5seconds, it is lower - as it should be. SO since the lvl 66 tinkered ones are to be compared to redwood items - which as you know isnt available till lvl 70, my statement still stand.

    Then ... lets take the buff away, infact lets take it away from the tinkered items, the harvesting cloak, the boots from the moors, etc. IF the logic is it doesnt have any practical purpose then lets get rid of it, lets take it out of the equation.

    And you had to go become personal ? whats the point? cant you just agree to disagree or is there another reason for the personal jabs?
  11. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

    This needs to be stickied.
  12. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

    /agree to sticky
    /bump
  13. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

    Yes, sticky this please. While I am far from using it myself, I have a guild full of folks that can.

Share This Page