List of dropped Spawners

Discussion in 'Dungeon Maker' started by ARCHIVED-Afista, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Primalooze Guest

\aITEM -2107186401 -1613030932:Clockwork Bixie (Ranger)\/a
  2. ARCHIVED-Reimas Guest

Adding classes to existing mobs listed:

cyclops - also have dirge and shadowknight
    fae drake - also has wizard
    mycanoid - also have assassin, coercer, guardian, paladin, templar

and you dont have this mob type listed at all, drops from Lamia

succubus - conjuror, inquisitor
  3. ARCHIVED-Kilyanaa Guest

I found an other type of spawner you don't have listed, *elite* mob. It is a legendary and heirloom item, you can place only three creatures of this type in your dungeon, they are 2 levels higher from normal ones and give 70 challenge rating. (normal creatures 50 and the bosses 100)
    Elite: Ravasect (shadowknight), from Den of the devourer
  4. ARCHIVED-Reimas Guest

May I ask what drops the genie mob spawners? I assume djinn out in sinking sands, but would love confirmation before beginning the grind :)

Also, can we start a thread, or list here, of confirmed boss mob spawners and who drops them, ie Emporer Crush drops the Crush boss, the Befallen bosses drop the Lich Boss...
  5. ARCHIVED-Rezikai Guest

drachnid assasin to the list to.
  6. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Updated again, thanks!
  7. ARCHIVED-Keran77 Guest

Nrgy wrote:
    I've farmed Nectropos Castle (cronomentored to 35) for more then a hour, and got no any spawner - nor from patchworks, neither from ghosts (which ones was my primal goal).

Also, so far I haven't seen on broker any spawner for a "classic" Nectulos goblins - only kunarkian ones, aqua (with fins) or sand (with ugly masks). :(
  8. ARCHIVED-Kraagin Guest

Kilyanaa@Storms wrote:
    Yea, sorry about that... this is the one I meant... wasn't a boss... it was a silvery icon, so I had just thought it was... but yea, it "allows you to use "a ravasect Hive Lord" in your dungeon. It will spawn as: Elite: ravasect (shadowknight).

Also, add: Succubus (Brigand) off one of the lamias in Rivervale
  9. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

Keran77 wrote:
    While I am 99% sure killing specific mobs is how you acquire the spawner of that mob race & class of the mob killed, I am also 100% sure that not EVERY race of mobs will be included. I miss spoke before when I said every mob you kill has a chance to drop a spawner. I'd be more inclinde to say that the mobs would need to be flagged somehow within SOE's code to be eligible to drop a spawner of itself when killed.
    I cleared out Nuurga & Seb and didn't get one single spawner (Goblin/Ghost/Skelly) and I've cleared out Chardok and many of the overland areas in Kunark (Darn Epic faction req) and have more than a dozen other spawners from various mobs I've killed along the way.
    I haven't yet found a Goblin, Skelly or Ghost spawner, but have many from Drolvarg, Drachnids, Brute, Yeti, Wyvern, Cockitrice, Sarnak, Yei-la, etc, etc..
  10. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

I got two of the Emperor Crush guys in Bloodskull Valley: Training Grounds during my chronomage mission. Both were off of random trash. The actual name of the item was: Boss: Orc-Crushbone (Paladin), if that makes any difference. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-ozien2 Guest

Displacer Beast (Wizard) from Highland Fearstalkers and Blighted Fearstalkers in Stonebrunt Mountains. Haven't seen any other type but Wizard (and got two Wizard already).
  12. ARCHIVED-Arkenor Guest

It should be pointed out that you sometimes have more than one different spawner with the same name. for instance there are at least 2 Aviak (Berserker) spawners. One makes an aviak champion, and one makes an aviak vanquisher. I have not tried, but I assume you can learn them both.

Yup, that just made this all a whole lot more fiddley for you!
  13. ARCHIVED-Kilyanaa Guest

Maltheas@Crushbone wrote:
    That is good to know!
  14. ARCHIVED-imajabya Guest

Aye, I have two of the same Beetle (Templar)(Limited), but they arent the same. One is green the other blue, and they have different "spawned" as names. But it looked funny discoing both at the same time, looked like i got the same disco twice.
  15. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

Apopheli (Assassin)
    dropped from Vespids in Kunzar Jungle
  16. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Updated again, thanks!
    Maltheas@Crushbone wrote:
    Anyone know if the placed mobs have the same effects on them? (when you click to place them, there should be window to see effects on the mob). Are they actually the same? Doesn't really matter if they just have different names since you can rename anything, but a different graphic/buff effects would be good to know :)
    Either way, there should be *some* sort of way to determine which scroll is which in the written description if they are going to put out different versions of each spawner. That way you can identify which you are trying to buy on broker.
  17. ARCHIVED-LadyMist Guest

Your missing Vampire (Dirge) in your list
    I got all you have listed and the dirge from bloodlines zone tombs of night an crypt of thean
  18. ARCHIVED-Reimas Guest

Stirge (Assassin)
    Brute (Monk)
  19. ARCHIVED-Kraagin Guest

Chokidai (Monk) off "a wild chokidai predator"
    Burynai (Shadowknight) and Burynai (Coercer) and Burynai (Bruiser) off "a Bonedigger Pathfinder"
    Chokidai (Dirge) off "a scaled hunter"
    Burynai (Warlock) off "a Bonedigger Footpeddler"
  20. ARCHIVED-Judist Guest

Ravasect (Berserker)
    -Heirloom Legendary: Elite: ravasect (berserker)
    Ravasect (Shadowknight)
    -Heirloom Legendary: Elite: ravasect (shadowknight)

Got 2 SK's and 1 Zerk on my first run. They dropped from trash (body) in The Den of the Devourer.