Limit TS Boosts on expansion claims. Everyone is making a pocket Sage or Provisioner.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Benito, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Now that they have the convenience of boosting an alt to a 110 Sage; yes, hey can do all sorts of activities (save until Sage levels to 120, make spells for themselves, and/or sell spells).
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

When people couldn't boost or were limited in their boosts, they would have been forced to sell the books.
  3. Nawtey Active Member

You're deflecting again. Please try to stay on topic.

AGAIN: Which of these are being ruined by TS boosts - selfish people cashing in, casual people crafting them, raid guild's boosting an alt, or hoarding for the next plat implosion?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Oh my goodness, you are being trolled now?
    I have to wonder if you're sitting there drooling when you type this stuff...lol
    Cyrrena and Nawtey like this.
  5. Nawtey Active Member

Another supposition, in contrast to your previous statement that they could "hoard" them. Or put them in guild banks.

Next?
    Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  6. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Nawtey is someone's troll account (created today) trying to hijack this thread. This individual is ready to get his burner account banned while getting me banned (or thread locked) in the process. I won't take the bait.

I don't see Nawtey launching his "scientific standard" crusade against anyone else on the forums. LOL.

I am going to say Nawtey is Gillymann, Tekka, Mermut, or Zynt.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I haven't seen one troll post from Nawtey to be quite honest.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

It's reasonable so far. But his/her end game is to knead me in annoyance and impatience. (He/she lost focus when he/she started attacking me on the "what's next" when my claims are fair in Post #63). He/she is goading me to resort to personal attacks or something else that is worthy of a thread lock or ban.

I'd love to see Nawtey's same "scientific standard" zeal apply to anyone else on the forums.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

So in truth, the only "fact" about this thread is from your own words
    Without attempting to attain the recipes via the overseer, PQ and doing zones for currency to purchase status crates or quintessence crates, you started this post with claiming it was "everyone is making a sage or provisioner" from the tradeskill boost included with the premium / collectors edition and they should limit the boosts (1 per account is too much?) because you cannot find recipes on the broker at a reasonable price, if they are even up for sale in the first place.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Nawtey Active Member

So now I'm being accused of someone trying to hijack this thread.

Can I PLEASE get an answer from you on which of these are being ruined by TS boosts - selfish people cashing in, casual people crafting them, raid guild's boosting an alt, or hoarding for the next plat implosion?

I mean, YOU are the one that posted "everyone is making a pocket Sage or Provisioner."

Speaking of, why did you even mention Provisioner, and then focus only on Sages?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

I will stop responding because you are using a burner account (you sound like Mermut) to get this thread locked. It's obvious what your goals are.
  12. Nawtey Active Member

Thank you Pixi - I'm starting to think I should have spent more time reading Benito's previous forum posts, and stayed away from this one. I don't tend to handle absolutes well, especially when they are obviously not based in fact.
    Cyrrena, Tkia, Tekka and 1 other person like this.
  13. Nawtey Active Member

Thank you - I will take this as you don't actually think TS Boosts are the causal factor of selfish people cashing in, casual people crafting spells for themselves, raid guild's boosting an alt, or hoarding for the next plat implosion.

It's probably time for the mods to lock this thread.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Called it. He wants this thread to be buried because it don't fit the myth he usually creates on his main forum account.
  15. Nawtey Active Member

And why must I be a "he?"

Perhaps this thread needs to be buried, because you haven't yet posted anything about your initial topic. Or it could be relocated to the Off-Topic forum, for a nice sidebar about the scientific methods, statistical reasoning, et al.

And the myth is.... that you would actually bring this back on topic.
    Cyrrena and Tekka like this.
  16. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Isn't it against forum rules to create new accounts for the specific purpose or intent of trolling? The mod can determine the identity of your main account based on IP address I believe.
  17. Nawtey Active Member

You may want to go review the forum guidelines again. Specifically, Item 2, first bullet point "Off-topic commentary for specific forum" (hence why I tried to bring you back to your original post, which you are consistently refusing to do) and Item 3, bullet point 4 "Accusing Others of Trolling."
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

And locked.
    Pixistik, Cyrrena, Xevran and 3 others like this.
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Everyone in this thread, including the person that made the day old account need to take a step back.
    Pixistik and Breanna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.