Level 90 heroic boost jewelry disappeared

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Daryx, May 8, 2022.

1. Daryx Well-Known Member

I am going through some characters I haven't played since before Frostfell, and I found that all the jewelry and cloak on one has completely disappeared. It was out of the level 90 heroic character boost from several years ago (shows how much I have used him) and was all equipped. The armor and weapons are all still there. I never removed or destroyed them, and nothing shows in the restore tab (nothing at all).

Has anyone else seen this type of thing? It's not a horrendous deal in that I can get upgrades/replacements if I want, but I am puzzled why everything has suddenly disappeared. I'm not certain it just happened as I probably only checked things like merc training the last time I had this character on.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes a bunch of us have there is another post going on this already. Not sure how to get to the other thread and leave this one open so I can post the link.
    Daryx likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Daryx and Dude like this.
  4. Daryx Well-Known Member

Thanks Breanna and for the link. I didn't do a very good search for that, heh.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad when I search for stuff I can't find it half the time either. :)