Fixed Internally Missing heroic jewelry

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TVRMIKE, Mar 12, 2022.

1. TVRMIKE New Member

I have 3 eq2 accounts , I did a support ticket and they sent me to file a Bug/report
    since daybreak updated the armor and equipment on the Heroic characters on my accounts they have taken the jewelry from them , the items were not deleted I assure you! , all I ask was for them to investigate the issues and find out why stuff is missing from my characters. These heroic characters were made when that certain expansion was to go live , Sentinel's Fate was one level heroic 90 and chains of Eternity level 95 ,these are the ones that my characters are missing its stuff, How is it they can update stuff and over look taking away what you pay for even if you have all access ???? Do they not look for mistakes on all issues ? EQ1 and EQ2 for 20 some years and still love playing but these misshapes are getting old .!!!!!!!!
    Daryx, Chis, GurtbyC and 9 others like this.
  2. TVRMIKE New Member

I'm very heart ❤ filled person and compassion, can't figure out what happened?
    Littlegraw and Tilweani like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It would help the devs if you give the toon name and the server you are on.
    Littlegraw, Twyla and Tilweani like this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

This happened with one of my toons, Jaysa on Halls of Fate. I have no idea when the items went missing as I was gone for 5+ years, but came back to all her jewelry being gone: cloak, charms, earrings, rings, necklace, wrists. I've equipped a few items from the chronoportal event but she's missing so many items that I haven't bothered playing her much.

[IMG]
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Did you have items in your overflow when you logged in? Do you have any items that look like green goblin icons that are named something like 'Retired Item'?

It's not common for items to just 'poof', usually they get replaced with a different version or with the 'retired item' item.
    Littlegraw, Twyla and Tilweani like this.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Nope, first thing I checked. Other characters got the pop-ups when things were replaced with other versions, but this character had no warnings, no overflow. Even checked her "restore items" tab and then merchant buyback right away, nada. :\
    Littlegraw, Twyla and Taled like this.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Weird!
  8. Tilweani Member

even Tho windows come up saying that you have items in overflow !!! There is nothing there in the bags or on the character !!
    Littlegraw and Twyla like this.
  9. Tilweani Member

Hello
    It takes Real US money to buy These Heroic Characters
    I've had more than my share of, Mishaps with Daybreak And they need to take responsibility as of Mistakes that can happen During Server Merge and Bug Fixes. A Heroic character with Half of Its Equipment cannot function without all of its Health, Attributes, Defense, and Offense. I do not know how to add a Picture ON forums URL? (Halls of Fate Server) Levels 90 to 95 Heroic Characters. I put them in the Guild Hall (Shine of Light) so far, I have counted 6 of them without their jewelry charms waist cloak. Lovemenot, Monkdylan, Katarma, Fugez , Cloudmist, Zisk Has now fable items to replace her missing stuff. :)
    Morukta, Littlegraw and Twyla like this.
  10. Tilweani Member

11. Tilweani Member

Hello
    It takes Real US money to buy These Heroic Characters
    I've had more than my share of, Mishaps with Daybreak And they need to take responsibility as of Mistakes that can happen During Server Merge and Bug Fixes. A Heroic character with Half of Its Equipment cannot function without all of its Health, Attributes, Defense, and Offense. I do not know how to add a Picture ON forums URL? (Halls of Fate Server) Levels 90 to 95 Heroic Characters. I put them in the Guild Hall (Shine of Light) so far, I have counted 6 of them without their jewelry charms waist cloak. Lovemenot, Monkdylan, Katarma, Fugez , Cloudmist, Zisk Has now fable items to replace her missing stuff. :)
    Littlegraw likes this.
  12. Tilweani Member

Littlegraw likes this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea one of my characters that I used a bauble on is missing all her jewelry/charm/cloak ect. On Maj Dul character name Shannandoah if that helps. She's the only one I've noticed it on I'll check some others.
    Littlegraw and Twyla like this.
  14. Littlegraw New Member

Halls of Fate server
    Littlegraw level 91 Conjuror
    Richb level 95 Fae Fury missing since server merges and updates, I have put the characters in our Guild Hall
    (Shine of Light)
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea it's just the one for now, the others seem to all have their stuff.
  16. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

CONFIRMED - My warlock on Halls of Fate, Groote (and no, hes not named after GROOT. It's a translation that in English means size, or big/large), is missing his cloak & all jewelry from the level 95 Heroic upgrade set.

I just realized, this may be affecting one of my characters as well... must investigate.
  17. Fuhraal New Member

I have a Kerra/Guardian on Halls of Fate (Priapuss) that is also missing all of his "Invincible" level 95 heroic upgrade jewelry and cloak.
    This is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed ASAP, please.

EDIT: This is interesting and I think noteworthy - while my level 95 upgrade is missing items, my character that I gave a level 100 boost is NOT missing items.
    Twyla likes this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes mine was the level 95 too, all the others are fine from the level 100.
  19. Ratalthor Developer

Can anybody provide exact item names of the affected items? Additionally, if you can PM me your character name/server and roughly when you experienced the bug please do!
  20. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

It's difficult to give specific names of items that one cannot see because they're gone, vanished, disappeared.
    Especially difficult would be listing any adornments that had been place onto the now missing pieces.

For my own character (eq2u link), and from what I see in this thread, it's simply the items auto-granted with the level 95 Heroic character boost bauble. I would think it would be pretty simple to find what those items are from historical, internal data based on:
    1> level 95 boost bauble consumption
    2> the adventure class of characters that consumed the baubles

PS - Edit - I just did a search on eq2u, after looking at the 95 boost armor pieces on my character 'Groote' and entered search parameters for "Intrepid" + "Warlock" + min 95 + max 95 + "Legendary" = ALL of the relevant pieces are listed, along with the Despoiler's Intrepic armor pieces which are still intact.
    Search results link HERE. There are two pages of results.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.