Level 25 engaging pvp with a level 14?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Sirvandal, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Sirvandal Active Member

You are only talk little blyadischa. You didn't hide you character, level 95 defiler in a nobody guild. My rank was destroyer on my level 29 because I killed people in ts/nek/stormhold/ant. And who are you again?
  2. Fetish Well-Known Member

Battlegrounds are that way >>>~~~~~>

...as for red server gameplay, no...things aren't likely ever to be "fair", but if "fair" was fun, why are you playing EQ2? Even the PvE is "unfair". On a two faction server with level ranges, you feel obliged to attack everything that cons to you, because if it does, it is the enemy...the two faction mechanics make sure of that. On a FFA server, you don't have anyone who is your enemy as designated by game code mechanics. You can attack or not attack anyone...that makes for a different mentality of gameplay. But getting back to the topic...is someone doesn't want the potential for random and uneven PvP, then why would they be on a red server? DBG gave you BGs...use them.
  3. Kendayar Active Member

I don't hide anything cause I'm not terrible at video games. My old characters/guild/friends/your rank or accolades don't matter. Anybody worth anything decent quit the game a long time ago and quit PvP before then. I was gonna laugh at how you got so triggered by pvp that you went and scoured the web for those 8 little letters that make up one of my names. That's pretty pathetic. You need to re-evaluate yourself. And git gud.

also here's a little gold star cause i can sense you need it *
  4. Sirvandal Active Member

You call a level 10 fighting a level 50 pvp? No, PvP in my opinion is a gamemode full of surprise and great fights. Not some fat sadistic no-life piece of **** who clicks one button to instakill someone who is 40 levels beneath him.
  5. Sirvandal Active Member

My name is Bhromo/Cirvandal/Nhomo/Fireking<****>/Basto/Uiojoek/Sidanav/Shaishisha/Doriutuk and I most-likely killed you if you ever played battlegrounds. Also, I quit the game multiple times, does that make me a decent god?

Oh and scoured the web? Are you one of those 50 year old single fatasses who can't get any contact with a lady so he starts "trolling"? Let me break it to you, nowadays you can type in those 8 letters in your search bar, press enter and click on the eq2u page of your character. Such a journey on the internet! You must be rocking your 90's toaster, when it takes 2 minutes to load a page.
  6. Kendayar Active Member

No, I never played casual PvP gamemodes.

Go stalk some more Lv9s in DLW cause I'm out of gold stars to give you. Also enjoy getting stomped by city pvp rules. get dunked alllllll the way on son
  7. Peak Nagafun

Who is the Bhromo/Cirvandal/Nhomo/Fireking<****>/Basto/Uiojoek/Sidanav/Shaishisha/Doriutuk guy?
    Deadlyne likes this.
  8. Naroc Active Member

Who is this Peak guy!?
  9. Trivursar Active Member

PVP, abbreviation for Player Vs Player. Describes scenarios common in electronic gaming in which players are pitted against each other.
    "Man, I love that PVP server for evercrack where you get to fight the other players."
    by typo October 12, 2004
    ~~~
    A player of a game fighting against another player.

Any number of people can participate in PvP, and it does not have to be a fair situation.
    "Haha, we totally owned that noob rogue in PvP today!"
    by BLftw June 13, 2006
    ~~~~
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pvp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Incase you needed to do a little reading.

To summarize this whole thread; you got sh*t on by a higher level player because you were carnage flagged. Said sh*t got into your eyes and you are now crying about it. You didn't lose anything, except maybe 60 seconds worth of rev sickness time. BFD.

Your seizure-induced character names mean nothing. Move along.
    Deadlyne likes this.
  10. Ecugia88 Active Member

i lol'd
    Deadlyne likes this.
  11. Dixa Active Member

lol. so much boasting. real pvp has me loot your corpse naked and delevel you after enough kills. real pvp lets me kill you anywhere. this is how we did it back in the day.

this pvp really is carebear, and all of you trying to talk hard just make yourselves look silly to us old-timers. not just because this type of pvp is carebear by comparison, but because it's the internet and nobody is going to take you seriously.

if "real" pvp was an actual goal for any of you, you would play it anywhere regardless of genre. So your butts should be in eve, or on a Korean blood shard for any one of their mmorpg's where you can be looted clean and lose months of progress from dying, or gain substantial rewards for killing in pvp. this kind of pvp with arenas and battlegrounds or level limits is no different than halo on the original xbox in your living room with 3 of your buddies - carebear.
    Deadlyne and GBlack like this.
  12. Sirvandal Active Member

Yes, because Halo and EQII Battlegrounds are the same right? I don't remember using a spartan laser on my lock.
  13. Sirvandal Active Member

Are you stupid? Okay, Player vs Player in my opinion is a gamemode full of surprise and great fights. Not some fat sadistic no-life piece of $h17 who clicks one button to instakill someone who is 40 levels beneath him.

And who said I care about dying? I care about losing.
  14. GBlack Active Member

Well the main thing Dixa wanted to say that EQII pvp is very casual. As for me it is not bad but some ppl talking about pvp as hardcore players. All hardcore players playing EVE/UO-like games.

You have 4/8 pvp ranges in EQII. You got pwned by a red player just because you had CF on you. No cf flag - no reds killing you
  15. Sirvandal Active Member

Someone who probably plays in a different time zone but who can beat you for sure at level 100 unless you are a maxed out fury or BL.
  16. Sirvandal Active Member

MY POINT OF THIS THREAD IS THAT CF SHOULD BE REMOVED.
  17. GBlack Active Member

OKAY THAT IS FINE TO!
    Deadlyne likes this.
  18. Dixa Active Member

pvp without consequences is the same no matter whether it's on a console or an mmorpg, shooting a gun or swinging a sword.

pvp WITH consequences is real pvp.
  19. Sirvandal Active Member

Real PvP is not based on skill right. Just on level and gear. That is what you are saying.
  20. Dixa Active Member

you can demonstrate various levels of "skill" in the games I quoted, just as you can here. does not change the fact there are no consequences for lack of skill here or in the casual games I cited, whereas in a real pvp game like eve or uo and their kin you are punished HARD for lack of SKILL and decision making.