Level 25 engaging pvp with a level 14?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Sirvandal, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Sirvandal Active Member

So this just happened to me, twice. Is it so ******* hard to set the level range to ******* 4? Already kind of done with the pvp, it is garbage.
  2. Dixa Active Member

I'm sorry but this is to be expected in actual open-world mmorpg pvp. Ganking lowbies is a thing, and something anyone who signs on to a pvp server has to be ready to accept/deal with.
  3. Sirvandal Active Member

Yeah, why not, ofcourse a level 50 should be able to fight a level 10 aswell right? Because that is what you are saying.
  4. GBlack Active Member

That is why EQ II is different. If youw ant to grief grey noobs - go play somwhere else. WE got 4 and 8 lvl ranges for pvp. So if that guy was attacked by the player out of pvp range - something is broken.
    Mermut likes this.
  5. Sirvandal Active Member

6. Sirvandal Active Member

As you can see I can still cast windwalker which means I did NOT attack.
  7. GBlack Active Member

Lol you have Carnage on you! that is the reason you were attacked by a red player. Great fail from ex-SoE. They made 4 lvl range but left the carnage flag. So when I'm coming DLW I get cf on me. So When I'm attacking and you're fighting back - you got flagged to. Epic
  8. GBlack Active Member

Yeah. But this is EQII and they got fked up again. See the post above
  9. Vemin New Member

It is a bug. darkwood zone pvp rules are broken. I was attacked by some ******** bug-users too. - they firstly attacked some quester before me - he didnt have carnage at the begining but casting anithing will force-combat you just like normal pvp - and thats why you get carnage . I played years in Exlies on pvp server so i know many many thigs about carnage =)

Did you loose something in this fight? if not - why should you care
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

He cares because we're beta testing, and obviously this bug needs correcting before launch.
  11. Vemin New Member

"Already kind of done with the pvp, it is garbage." - well thats not beta-tester attitude!
    I think devs got A LOT reports about this from poor fp questers ) you can add yours! p\hope it will be fixed at launch
  12. Sirvandal Active Member

Not everything is about the PvP aspect. The main questline in the thundering steppes is also bugged. I petitioned it but they didn't do anything with it.
  13. Manglar New Member

lol your flagged man anyone can kill you idiots
  14. Fetish Well-Known Member

Actually...yeah, they should. Then the level 10 can call out in faction chat so that their factions level 50's can some out to take care of them...

The players could and would do a better job of regulating PvP than poor and restrictive coding ever could...especially if what we are talking about it building and maintaining a thriving red server. The larger the level ranges...the more PvP. the more PvP...the more player interaction. The more player interaction...the more MMO to mix with your RPG and keep the game from becoming Skyrim with different graphics and a bunch of lore that everyone ignores because the promoted player leveling path has been changed to avoid it.
    Siren likes this.
  15. Kendayar Active Member

Maybe you should've looked up what Carnage and City Rules PvP were before you decided to go down to the newb part of DLW to camp some fresh 10s.

get a load of this guy crying about pvp rules being broken when his whole faction is safe in FFS
  16. Sirvandal Active Member

And why is the carnage flag still active? BECAUSE OF A STUPID MISTAKE THEY MADE.
  17. Kendayar Active Member

get dunked on son
  18. Sirvandal Active Member

Yep, would be great to get insta-***** by a bunch of 50s while adventuring. A level 50 1-shotting a level 10, SUCH PvP is what we are aiming for right? PURELY based on skill! I mean, the level 10 could ofcourse be fighting someone who is level 50 and who thinks this game is about hugging your other aligned players to make peace!

Daybreak, please put this guy in charge of the PvP section!
  19. Sirvandal Active Member

1v1 me, level 100 chars, no joke. People who make false statements with an attitude if they are better players should be punished by in-game justification. I also played DLW to level 29 so shut the f up.
  20. Kendayar Active Member

that's the joke
    yea it's called killing them. see if we had exiles in the game you could do that to your own faction but i know you voted it off since you super salty about getting stepped on.
    29 in DLW
    LMAO hey if you want a challenge come out to TS but i think killing mentored greens in FG is more your speed.

git rekt, git gud