Land of Death

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-HBP, Nov 29, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Maril Guest

You know, it's the attitude and wording of the information relayed that keeps the customers happy... at least you didn't do a PR rant about it! :p
  2. ARCHIVED-Shaggis Guest

Note the outlandish stats on the "Shot Blade" then google shot blade. It is a toy. Coincidence... I think NOT!
  3. ARCHIVED-soulraiser Guest

think i saw a mino in one of the jail cells in clefts :smileytongue:
  4. ARCHIVED-SoulPL Guest

Sorry for problems with "Land of Death” map. We got tons of emails with new info, always part of them are fake. But thats a way it works. We check all info we can and if there is a some mistakes other players send us info about it.
    I got more than one person submit about this “Land of Death” that’s why I decide to post it on www. Now all is clear, I am removing this map from http://eq2.gamepressure.com
    Thanks for help, and sorry for mistake.
    :)
    Soulcatcher
  5. ARCHIVED-KnightOfTheWord Guest

Heh...gamepressure usually is pretty good. It just looks like in this case someone took "tons of new content" from SOE a little too seriously...:smileyvery-happy:
  6. ARCHIVED-Nibua Guest

A lot of people were excited about getting to this new hard to find zone. I think we should demand this to be added into the game for us. Yes! I'm adding Land of Death to my Christmas list. There it is Dev team, start burning the midnight oil. You don't want Santa to dissapoint all the little boys and girls do you? :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Gandino Guest

8. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

Yes I want my wand of Deptness!!!!~
  9. ARCHIVED-Maril Guest

They should make one just for an inside joke to all the forumers. :p Has no real use, except the end glows bright green. :D
  10. ARCHIVED-Traldan Omegafyre Guest

Wand of Dementedness, maybe? :D
  11. ARCHIVED-perano Guest

I really doubt that the reward posted for this quest is reall, but the zone does exist. I was grouped with a person doing the writs for the mobs in that area they found a lantern on the ground and clicked on it and it ported them to zone inside the Shimmering Cititadel: Lost ..(something i dont remeber the rest). After he came back to the place the lanter that he clicked, and it ws gone. So it seems that when a person uses the lanteren it despawns.

A question to the devs, your responce was that the item/quest does not exist or the zone, becaus i KNOW the zone exists.

Message Edited by perano on 12-04-2005 03:42 PM
    Message Edited by perano on 12-04-2005 03:51 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

Then zone in, take a SS with your map up and who of your character in the zone, and please come back and post it here.
    Prove the devs wrong.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kassanthala Guest

Are you sure this was not the solo quest instance found on pirates perch island in sinking sands? There is a lantern you click to take you inside a solo instance to do a quest. It's been in the game since DoF launched. The zone the OP was talking about was way farther north and was a grate they clicked on deep underwater and was called Land of Death, not shimmering Citadel: Lost...