Krono

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pariel, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Gourdon Well-Known Member

As it currently stands, bugged krono aren't recoverable from the broker by the seller either. So, if you think your krono are bugged, don't remove them from your broker until SOE fixes this problem. This really should be at the top of their list of fires that have to be put out. They have at least one bug report and service request on the problem.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Until then only buy Krono from players directly via trades. I am bugging this too.
  3. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

-.- I tried to remove my krono from the broker to sell through the trade window and my krono disappeared. not in the krono slot on the currency tab, not in my inventory, not added to my subscription... just poof, gone. Currently waiting for a reply to my petition.. hoping they don't' feed me the usual BS about how i need to clear my cache, working as intended, etc...
  4. Gourdon Well-Known Member

Actually, it seems that the system is working just fine for krono newly placed on the broker. The problem is with krono that were on the broker at the time that the change was made to remove broker fees from krono.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Really? hm, well thank you for the update :)
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

We are aware of the bug, and we're working on a fix!

~Dexella