Krono

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pariel, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Pariel Active Member

I haven't tried this yet.. but I'm assuming this is the way Krono works.

If I buy Krono off the broker, I can then trade it to another account, which can then use it and be Gold for 30 days?
  2. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Yes. Or you can buy it on the other account since bronze/silver accounts won't have coin limits soon (if they still do).
    Pariel likes this.
  3. Pariel Active Member

Oh yeah, I saw that on the CoE beta update notes the other day. Thanks Buffrat
  4. Elestria Member

sucks with the new forums we lose our old names in some cases, and even worse our being LoreMaster etc for join date for those us alpha,beta and founders etc to all, soe games.
  5. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

same thing happened the last time they changed forum software
  6. starbuck Member

you can also buy it from soe but it is overpriced when paying cash value. SOE sells it for $18 when a month of gold is only $15. They did this just to shaft those of us who payed SC for their gold status.
  7. Terein Active Member

You aren't buying gold for just EQ2, you're buying All-Access, that's why it's $18. Also how does it shaft anyone who paid SC for anything? The service is completely separate from the marketplace.
  8. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

As I understand it you only get All-Access for your Krono if you already have All-Access?
    So it would seem that you would have to pay for the first month of A-A some other way first.

Can we Euros get All-Access again yet?
  9. Pariel Active Member

So applying Krono to an account gives it All Access or Gold?
  10. Trebien Member

As stated by the person above you, Krono purchase and consumed just gives you 30 days of what you already had, or if you had no previous sub, you get gold for that game. So if you want all-access, purchase that for a month, THEN use a krono to extend, and it will be what continues until you quit paying. However, I think you lose the $5 sc bonus, since you aren't using a credit card to pay for your sub.
    Terein likes this.
  11. Pariel Active Member

Okay, been trying now for 2 days to buy Krono.... everytime I try I get my plat back and the message "The consigned item is no longer for sale". I've changed my UI to the Default thanks to some wonderfully helpful folk in 1-9, but that didnt fix it. I've logged off, back on.. been the the house where its for sale, tried on the broker... nothing.

Suggestions?
  12. Wurm Well-Known Member

You are already currently gold?
  13. Pariel Active Member

Yeah, I am buying it for my second account
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

Weird it should work then.
  15. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

If you are on Nagafen I know there is still on the broker Krono for 120p that are bugged and cannot be purchased. I would go ahead and submit a bug report if you are trying to buy some and are getting message like that.
  16. Regolas Well-Known Member

Happened to me too. I sent the seller a tell and we traded in person. Do that or send him a mail.
  17. Elhonas New Member

This problem is still occurring. I have no idea why, but it would be nice if SOE would fix this issue. I was disheartened to run into this problem last week, find it's still going on today and now do a search and find out it's been going on for at least four months. Things like this are why your market share is so small, SOE. Sometimes, you guys well and truly drop the ball.
  18. Vallaria Member

As a person who prefers the broker to trading in person, I do hope this does get fixed soon. I don't care about the broker fees, I didn't even know that they wanted to remove them from the Krono sales. I'll take that 10% cut if it means I get my Plat.
  19. Mixxit Active Member

I'm also experiencing this problem on antonia bayle

I went to the house of the player that was selling the krono and when i tried to purchase it, it said, "You cannot purchase from a player vendor unless you are at least a gold member"

Perhaps this is the issue?
  20. Morfydd Active Member

This has been a problem for the last week+. At first they were accidentally charging commission on Krono broker sales. They "fixed" that and now most (all?) Krono's on the broker are bugged. Best bet is to post a WTB tell in the "Auction" channel.

BTW, there is another post about the problem in this forum a few topics down (yep... it's still on the front page).

There is also a post about this on the front page of the Support Forum.