KoS Vote Results and TLE KoS Beta Info

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes they are I went into Beta and got all those aa points for trade skills right from the beginning so unless this is a mistake I would say that is a yes.
    You do have to level up to at least level 20 before you get all of them crafting that is .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

there were no tradeskill AAs at KoS, or EoF even. pretty sure it wasn't till TSO or SF that they came in.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well than its maybe an oversight that I got mine or its like with other TLS expansions that its not possible to revert everything the way it used to be
  4. Miroh Well-Known Member

I'm sitting here waiting on the moment subscribers realize Daybreak turned their beloved TLE servers into Live servers within a little more than a year. (I speak of what the future holds based on how things have gone so far. For those who want to blurt out "TLE has only been out for a few months"!! Please do sit down and be quiet)

Its coming, you can remark all you like in defiance of it but the fact remains, TLE has introduced the expansions faster than they originally did and here we all are, chomping at the bit for the earlier days just to have them fly by, faster, than we originally expected.

After Eof my want to play lessened and at RoK I barely logged in. So, I figure within 4, maybe 5 months tops, I will be canceling my subscription once again.

Congratulations Daybreak, you increased your subscription holders simply by reintroducing old content at a quicker pace. It is truly mind blowing. Its like getting a birthday cake with Cool Whip frosting....looked awesome until you bit into it.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I like cool whip, its a lot better than that sugary stuff you normally find on there
    don't forget its the players that decide when to go on well I wished we had held on longer for the first part,
    but at this point I don't know
    on eq1 there are a bunch of locked servers and they just came out with one that goes up every 90 days without voting
    and you can not double box .
    I think Daybreak is still learning what works no need to be so harsh .
  6. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Of course the xpacs were going to come faster than they do on live. It's up to popular vote when it advances, so people are going to vote to advance when they've had enough of the current nostalgia fix. We saw this coming months ago, when the arguments started about "The really good game won't start until (insert favorite xpac), that's when the TLE servers will stop advancing." Because everyone had a different xpac that would be when they stopped advancing, so we will always have some folks wanting to push on, and others who's favorite has already been bypassed so they might as well keep moving until they hit another one they love.

Personally, the xpacs I'd want to hang around in the longest are EoF and RoK. Which is not to say I'll be voting to advance immediately; I'm not done in DoF yet. But I do seem to recall KoS being considered the best pause point by a lot of people, so it'll be interesting to see if we actually stay here more than 2 months.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"That sugary stuff" is probably butter cream frosting. Yuck! :-/

But, how many years has EQ1 been around? You'd think that SOE/DBG would've figured out some things by now, unless there's no one left from when the game(s) first started. :(

Uwk
    who FAR prefers real whipped cream frosting (with maybe a bit of stabilizer [corn starch? arrow root?] to keep it from melting too fast)! ;->
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I make kick-butt, homemade butter cream frosting, my feline friend Don't be hating on good frosting ;) My Christmas cookies go well with said frosting, fyi ;)

Edit: Love to cook/ bake. I have considered doing a House themed, "Monsterchef: Halas" hehe, with all the contestants and their stations. I think Chef Ramsey might make a fine gnome...maybe Graham could be a Ratonga ;)
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol we went from talking about expansions to cooking
    I am from Germany and I like good old wiped cream
    over here in the stats I like yogurt frosting the best ( its not so sweet )
    what server are you on Kitty I might come and visit your fine shop.
    wes Ratongas likes food do yous makes cheesecake too ?
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My apologies; most of the butter cream I've ever had has been the commercial stuff, which can last for days, if not weeks... X-P

When you get your Monsterchef house up, let us know! :D

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Chocoholic Active Member

I love this community, LOL!
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Haha, on AB. ;) You are welcome any time. Did not intend to derail the thread, just being silly and cheerful. It happens. Have toons on Deathtoll, as well...may have to venture over and see what the unlock brings.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I got toons on both those servers
  14. Anoxia Member

Then if that's the case, why does it have Unlocked in KoS on the TLP server? That's what I'm asking.
  15. Vondis Member

A beta buffer should really be added to beta. Even if only buffing to level 60 with the handcrafted gear or something minimal. That leaves us with still needing to get the new 10 levels and 50 aa, but not having to start from scratch if we don't currently have a toon anymore, or want to test a different class.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ishtara like this.
  16. Styix14 New Member

Please have a look at item stats, at least Relic item sets, many many broken stats.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I watched the video Daybreak made at the beginning after TLS was released,
    and Kandar said that the blue stads would be turned of or on according to the x pack
    So the brocken studs might be not brocken , but simply turned of