Kithicor's Guidely News!

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Maissa, Jul 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-megsie Guest

ooo, I really want the NoTD guide event.....any chance you will post on here when you go online in game?
    Community News says 5pm at Butcherblock.........
  2. ARCHIVED-Emaree Guest

Hiyas Friends!
    Be on the look out for a grumpy old man in the Village of Shin, on 11/02/10 around 6 pm... Also don't forget to help out Hexiette in Antonica on 11/03/10 around 6 am...
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

6 AM? Really? I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.
  4. ARCHIVED-Emaree Guest

Greetings Kithicor!! This is Guide Emaree giving you the latest news...
    Pickles is in a Panic, find out why... On November 9 th he will be in Antonica at 6pm looking for those who can help...
    November 10th... at 3pm in Qeynos Harbor Sneu is in search for the finest of all things... at 6pm in Antonica Chef Blazer is in search for an ingredient to his newest recipe..
    November 11th... Election Day!!! There will be a two canidates for Mayor in Frost Fang Sea at 6 pm..
  5. ARCHIVED-Rosabel Guest

November 11th around 4 PM, Sneu will be looking for the latest fine thing in Everfrost!
  6. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Emaree wrote:
    Unfortunately, owing to sudden outbreak of the Lesser Thulian Ague, the mayoral candidates have been quarantined and will be unable to debate. We apologize and will notify you when they are once again able to debate.
  7. ARCHIVED-Emaree Guest

November 18 at 6 am Pickles is in a Panic!!!! He needs help!!! Meet him in Butcherblock Mountains.. to see what he needs...At 11 am Sneu is in search of the Finest of Fine..Look for Sneu in Everfrost..
    CALLING ALL CRAFTERS!
    Blumrup needs some crafting help!!! Blumrup needs some crafting help in Frost Fang Sea at 6 am...
    This concludes the latest announcements!!
  8. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Greetings all!
    Here are some announcements of upcoming quests!
    • 11/20 @ 10am — A notice has been seen in Neriak advertising for a lost pet dragon. A reward is mentioned! Maybe you should check this out!
    • 11/20 @ 5pm — A strange snow creature has been seen roaming about near New Halas! What can it want? Perhaps you should investigate!
    • 11/21 @ 10am — A bard on a mission has been sighted in the Enchanted Lands. He appears to be looking for something! Perhaps you can aid him!
  9. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Greetings all!
    It would appear that when I was jotting my notes down yesterday, I made an error when reporting the approach of the strange snow creature. The correct information is as follows:
    • 11/21 @ 5pm — The strange snow creature that has been sighted roaming about near New Halas is expected (based on an examination of its peregrinations) to approach the city today. Again, I ask you, what can it want? Perhaps you should investigate!
    Please accept my apologies for the confusion, when I jotted down my notes, I did so in haste to bring them to you and mixed up the dates.
  10. ARCHIVED-Emaree Guest

Hello Kithicor! This is Guide Emaree with the latest news!
    Pickles is in a Panic and needs help! Time is running out! You can find him in Antonica at 6pm November 30th.
    The Trolls of Antonica seem a bit hungry and tired of the same ol' thing...On December 2nd at 6 pm, see what you can do to help!