Kithicor's Guidely News!

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Maissa, Jul 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Maissa Guest

(steps up and clears her throat)
    Okies! So Maissa was entrusted with bringing out the news of the Kithicor Guides, and handing out cheeses. She will attempts to do both to the best of her ability!

Frirstly, we has an EXCITING dueling contest that will be goings on today in the evening, around 5:00pm PST. Bring your favourites treasured or handcrafted weapons, but you can leave your armor at home. (giggles)

Then, on Monday, an ale-loving dwarf will be roaming the Frostfang sea in the afternoons, seeking help brewing tasty ale! So be sure to keeps your eyes open.
  2. ARCHIVED-Maissa Guest

Maissa reportings in with more excitings news! Yay!
    (pulls out a sheet stained with cheese)

On Wednesday, July 7, Maissa has caughts wind of a rumor of a lovesick gnome wandering the Commonlands. Apparently he is seekings a gift for his gnomey love, but has no ideas what to get. Maybe adventurers can goes and see what he needs, and helps him out? Maissa hears he will be out and wandering early in the mornings, around 9:00am or so's.
    Then, laters in the day, a Kerra will be out in Antonicas. He claims to be seekings brave hunters of exceptional prowesses to helps him out. Sommat about a merchant he knows... buying stuffs... I unnoes. He didn'ts have any cheeses. Anyway, he will be outs and around 5:30pm or so's, so keeps your eyes opens!

That's all I has so far!
  3. ARCHIVED-Maissa Guest

Got a couples of rumors floating around, and Maissa wanted to shares them with you!
    (clears throat)

On Mondays, around 9:00am, I know a Ratongas will be in South Freeport. This Ratongas has been runnings around Freeport latelys, causing trouble with the other Ratongas and generally beings a nuisance. Maybe some adventurers can go find out whats the problem is, and talks some sense into them?

Then, on Tuesday, a young Coldain researcher will needs some help collecting samples. He was very hush-hush abouts the whole thing, but Maissa did finds out that he would be out and abouts in New Halas around 10:00pm to seek peoples to get these samples.
  4. ARCHIVED-Loolee Guest

Maissa wrote:
    Just for clarification, is this a plan for every Monday? And perhaps an actual date would help, just in case people don't catch this thread the week you posted it?
  5. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Yeah I'm wondering about that as well, since I didn't see anything happen last monday at the appointed time.
  6. ARCHIVED-Resstful Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Last Mondays? This ratonga didn't have to work for her cheese so got to play with the Guide and others. There was a brief time we all split looking for a particular class but were all back within minutes. You could have been in SF just at that time.
    Missed the brew, darn it. OH, er, Darns it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    That's probably just ratgona-talk rather than indicating something happening every week. I don't think I've ever seen a guide event where they do it the same time every week.
  8. ARCHIVED-Maissa Guest

Sorrys for the confusion, Maissa likes to add esses to everythings. I will be more clear with dates in the futures! That particular event was only that single Monday, as the Ratonga in question... um... well, we mights not be seeing that one agains. I heard sommat about a piper, and water.

Speakings of which, on Tuesday 7/20, we has a couple things going on.
    In the afternoon, around 3pm PST, one of those Loresingers will be around Qeynos, seekings inspirations. Any aspiring bards, poets, or adventurers who is just feeling like tryings to help out, is welcome to appear! No idea is too smalls, or too bigs, for those Loresingers. And, if nothings else, perhaps you can shows up and get a nice show!
    Then, later around 6pm PST, the Guides of Kithicor wants to play a game! We will be in Qeynos, once again, and playing hides and seeks with any adventurers who thinks they can find some of our more elusive and tricksy Guides. Maissa herself will be theres! Come and join in the fun, and perhaps get some goodies out of it!
  9. ARCHIVED-Loolee Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Maissa Guest

Okies, Maissa is back with more news!

On Thursday, 7/22, there is a couple of events going on.
    Around 4:30pm PST, Maissa has heards about a hunters who will be seekings help in Nektulos Forest... he has rewards to give out for peoples who can helps find him the rare pelts he needs for a most peculiars buyer.
    Then, around 10pm PST, a Halfling will be out arounds Halas. Apparently she is tryings to get some bakings done, but is having problems. Any adventurers willing to helps out, and braves the cold, are welcomes to go and see her.

On Friday, 7/23, an ogre in the Feerrott is desperates for some help. He will be outs in neighboring zones around 10am to finds adventurers who is brave and willing to enter the jungles to find somethings lost. If you comes, please comes with friends, as those lizardmens can be a dangerous bunch!
  11. ARCHIVED-Maissa Guest

HAPPY TINKERFEST!

Gnomes has been sighted out and abouts in Steamfont, makes sure that if you sees a gnome, you is polite and say halloas. Sometimes, some of them mights have small errands for youse to do! We also has some events coming up that you doesn't wants to miss!
    On Monday, 7/26, a rowdy bunch of gnomes will be testings their newest invention, and they needs volunteers to be test subjects and takes some notes for them! Looks for them to be seeking brave adventurers and blossoming researchers in Steamfont Mountains around 3pm PST or so! But be warned... gnomish inventions can sometimes has unpredictable results!
    Then, on Tuesday 7/27, frogloks is feeling jealous from all this gnomey love. A young froglok, seekings to has some fun, will be in Qeynos Harbor around 6pm PST for some fun and games, of the froggy variety! Come and play a games or two, but I personally woulds avoid any food rewards... has you heard what those things likes to eat? Yuck! Gives me some nommy cheeses over bugs any day!
  12. ARCHIVED-Maissa Guest

Wows! Maissa has been having so much fun with Tinkerfest lately, she almost forgots to post some of the latest rumors! In additions, adventurers is encouraged to keeps their eyes open for any gnomes around Gnomeland Security... some of them mights has small errands for youse to run, and of courses, is always nice to simply stops and be polite :)
    Okays, so here's whats up! Tonight, 7/28, a young gnome will be around the Frostfang Sea around 10pm PST. Apparently he is tryings to makes tea, how silly! Is too cold in the Frostfang Sea to make tea. Perhaps some adventurers can try to helps, though... you knows how inventive those gnomes can be!
    Then, on Thursday 7/29, we has two very fun events goings on in the heart of Tinkerfest, over in Steamfont Mountains! Around 3pm PST, a gnomish clockwork has gotten loose and is roamings around... but seems to be havings some problems! Any adventurers or ambitions tinkerers is encouraged to go sees what they can do to helps.
    Laters in the evening, around 6pm PST, a young gnome researcher is seekings peoples to help with her research! Since gnomes is thorough, make sures to take extra good notes for them, and perhaps she will has a very nice rewards to give you for your time! This is one event you doesn't want to miss.

So that's all for now! Continues to enjoy Tinkerfest!
  13. ARCHIVED-Viethiel Guest

Maissa wrote:
    Thank you Maissa, it was a wonderful and fun event!
  14. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Yeah! Last night's events actually resulted in actual quests to complete! That's the best kind of Guide Event.
  15. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Greetings friends!
    A few last minute notes for everyone:
    • TONIGHT, 8/3, Keep an eye open for visitors in and around Kelethin around 6pm.
    • 8/4 — Keep your eyes (and ears) open for a lovelorn gnome in the Commonlands around 5pm.
    • 8/4 — A familiar dwarf will be out and about in New Halas around 6pm. Perhaps he'll need some help with a task?
    • 8/7 — A young fae will be seeking aid to deal with a particularly pesky problem in the Greater Faydark around 7pm.
    That's all for now!
    Ari
    Disclaimer: All times are given in the Norrathian Standard/Daylight Time (Pacific Standard/Daylight Time). Please note that the times given are approximate and based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin; however, on occasion, there may be late starts or cancellations which occur without warning owing to circumstances beyond our control. When possible, we will attempt to notify you of any schedule changes. Furthermore, owing to various factors, not all quests and events will be listed in the posts.
  16. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
    Strange Scarecrow Spotted En Route to Qeynos Harbor!
    Officials expect it will arrive at 10am this Saturday! Citizens wonder what it may want! Captain of Qeynos Guard Reassures Peasantry!

• 08/7/2010 — A strange scarecrow may be found in Qeynos Harbor around 10am. What can it want?
    Disclaimer: All times are given in the Norrathian Standard/Daylight Time (Pacific Standard/Daylight Time). Please note that the times given are approximate and based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin; however, on occasion, there may be late starts or cancellations which occur without warning owing to circumstances beyond our control. When possible, we will attempt to notify you of any schedule changes. Furthermore, owing to various factors, not all quests and events will be listed in the posts.
  17. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Heigho everyone!
    Happy Monday!
    I've a few things to share with you so far.
    08/09/2010
    A strange dwarf has been sighted poking about the dwarven ruins in the Butcherblock Mountains. Around 2pm today, he'll likeyl need some help!
    A strange gnome (an oxymoron, I know!) has been seen wandering about Antonica muttering about illumination, mechanomagical sight improving devices, and Tunare only knows what else! Around 5pm today, he'll likely pop back out of his laboratory in search of help.
    08/10/2010
    Curious bursts of flame, puffs of smoke, and growls have been heard in South Freeport. Perhaps it may be coincidence, but neighbours have also noticed signs advertising a lost pet. You may want to visit the neighbourhood around 8am to see if there's a reward!

18. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Greetings friends!
    Here's the latest news!
    08/12/2010
    As you leave your home one day, you notice a colourful poster on a nearby noticeboard, upon closer examination, it reads:
    Worried About The Future? Uncertain Of What Is To Come?
    The All-Seeing Eye Tea Leaves Alectromancy Hippomancy Mystic Duo Can Reveal Your Fate!
    At the bottom of this poster, you notice that this "mystic duo" will be in the Sinking Sands around 5pm. Maybe this bears investigation?

19. ARCHIVED-Arianwyn Guest

Hallo all!
    I hope you've had a delightful week-end. I was out and about late gathering up information for you on upcoming excitements for the week.
    • 8/17 — A weird gnome will be up to something involving light sources in Antonica around 3pm.
    • 8/18 — In the Butcherblock Mountains, a dwarf has been sighted lugging about a lot of axes and muttering to himself. Some of the things overheard include, "shoddy craftsmanship" and "looks like orc-make." I overheard that he'd be near the Greater Faydark entrance around a quarter past six in the evening.
    • 8/18 — During my visit to Qeynos, I met a very delightful fellow whom, I understand, is off to on a quest as soon as he could complete his preparations. He anticipates that he'll be able to venture forth on errantry in Antonica around 7pm.
    • 8/20 — As I hurried through the Commonlands, I met a farmer who has been having some trrrrrroubles with which he could use some help. He said he was off to Freeport to ask for aid but doubted he'd find any. Perhaps you could stop round about 3pm (when he's back from Freeport) and see if you can help?
    That's all for now!

20. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Anything new planned for Kithicor anytime soon?