Issue Tracking: "Application ran out of memory while requesting..."

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-TSR-JasonC, Jun 1, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

This happens when I zone into guild halls or am in a PQ with more than 2 full raids of players around. Doesn't matter whos guild hall it is and it doesn't matter what settings I have the system on, my memory and system is perfectly fine, my installation of win xp sp 3 is perfectly fine, all hardware diagnostics are showing everything working perfectly, a new installation of eq2 doesn't fix it, using default UI or different versions of UIs doesn't affect the frequency or number of occurances or results of these crashes or the fact that it's while zoning into a guild hall or any other graphically intensive tasks such as the PQ with more than 2 full raids, and am running the most current drivers for all devices and hardware. The system is not overclocked. MemTest ran for almost a full 8 hours and showed 0 errors.
    • Were you grouping, solo, or raiding? Solo, group, and raid. Either way it crashes.
    • What zone were you in? Guild halls and GD PQ areas.
    • What level is your character? 90, 90, 90, 90, 60s.
    • What race is your character? dark elf, arasai, human, human, half elf, high elf. Either way it crashes.
    • Was your character in an illusion form? yes and no. Both ways it crashes.
    • What performance profile is the game set as? custom, extreme performance, very high performance, high performance, balanced, high quality, very high quality, and extreme quality. All modes it crashes.
    • What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to? 1680X1050
    • Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? Windowed and Fullscreen, either way it still crashes.
    • Are you running Fraps or a movie/music player on the same computer? yes and no. Either way it still crashes.

This time, which is similar numerically to most other times that this happens, the game is trying to access 4.65 gigs worth (4,875,800ish bytes) of memory on a 32-bit system (Anyone tech savy or computer literate should see the irony in that happening on a 32-bit system). Event viewer shows simply that "an application hung" and "application error" with some hex values and nothing else of any real value. One of the crashes I left it alone and came back to the computer 3 hours later to see if it would finish crashing and provide an error submission option so I could at least pull that info but it never went anywhere and just remained open and frozen in mid-crash.
    All of the different times that these errors occur as well as every time I try to exit the game, EQ2 completely and catastrophically crashes and hangs all video processes. I can hear everything else in the background trucking along perfectly fine, and if I use task manager to end process tree eq2, the rest of the system is and continues to work just perfectly. Every time the game crashes when zoning into a guild hall, it's durring the phase when it's loading entity resources.
    Crysis and Crysis Warhead, Bioshock, Halo 1 and 2 (PC of course ), Dawn of War every expansion, every Command and Conquer title, Every Half-Life title, Portal, Team Fortress 1 and 2, Diablo 1 and 2, Starcraft 1 and expansion, and Starcraft 2, Overlord, Fable, all of my girlfriends Sims games (and god only knows how many expansions) and what ever other games she's installed on the TB HD all work without ever having any problems. EQ2 is the only one that ever crashes, and it's always because its trying to access too much memory or runs out of memory.
    System is a:
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad Q6600 g0 SLACR revision
    HD: Western Digital 150gb 10,000 RPM Sata I 3gb/s Raptor HD (no where near full)
    (another 2 TB worth of space available on other drives that store pretty much everything else besides EQ2)
    GFX Card: BFG 8800 GTS w/ 640MB GDDR3 model: BFGR88640GTSOCE with driver version 6.14.12.5896 and it also does the same when rolling back the driver to the previous 2 video drivers.
    Mobo: ASUS P5N-D nForce 750i SLI
    Ram: Corsair XMS TWIN2X2048-6400C4 (While these are not on the current QVL, they were on the QVL available at the time and were replaced by the "value select" version of these.)
    OS: Windows XP Professional 32 bit version, w/ service pack 3 and all updates.
    That should cover pretty much everything anyone should need to know. And yes, I realize it's out dated equipment, but it's good enough to do until I finish the Core i7 build or sandy bridge chipsets are less tempermental.

The crash never happens when I first zone in (when it doesn't have anything stored in memory yet), but happens pretty much every time afterwards that I try to zone into a guild hall. It is pretty apparent that this problem has got something to do with how EQ2 is unloading no longer needed objects/assets then loading new objects/assets, and/or is an allocated memory management hole within the EQ2 client.
    If I were to venture a guess, I would say that the problem is either some new object(s) or re-worked old object(s) that are not being flagged as able to be overwritten in memory. I would be more than willing to bet that alot of objects in game get made with another item's file or at least template. If the item is a copy/edit of another item and certain fields get changed to make a new item, then perhaps the portion in the client that is dealing with memory allocation is trying to unload the id number of the origional item rather than the end result copy/edit item. It would not suprise me if someone was taking the copy/paste/edit route to make new items or effects to save some time, but that could very well be whats causing this problem.
    In guild chat I hear a non-trivial number of people talking about similar problems in addition to 102 pages of posts on this topic, and the fact that I could reproduce this on any number of different decoration plans, so it seriously can't be some random remotely unique little code leprechaun on a single or small number of items with a typo or some other trivial thing like that.
    Edit: as of 3/24, it has started to pop up multiple seperate memory errors and now crashes in other zones and random times, locations, and with any possible number of unrelated objects in the area even when it's no where near a large or populated zone or area. It can only take 2 or 3 crashes at one time before EQ2 crashes so catastrohpically that the whole system locks up. The only thing that has changed in that guild hall is a few pets with some silly names were added to the guild hall as an early april fools prank, and as far as I know, players can't really change heroic group instance zones or open world zones, so something got more broke durring the update from 3/24, and nothing on my end has changed since days before that.
  2. ARCHIVED-BirdSafari Guest

This is starting to happen to me now after playing with no problems for over a month. However, it does it without actually being in-game. The error comes immediately after hitting the PLAY button on the LaunchPad. I have tried restarting, closing all other running apps, and disabling/uninstalling custom UIs, but nothing is working.

Error box says -- Application ran out of memory when requesting 1818851216 bytes (limit: 3071 MB, current: 1872 MB)
    System Info:
    AMD PhenomII X6 1055T 2.80 GHz Processor
    4.00 GB DDR3 RAM
    Windows 7 64-bit OS
    NVidia GeForce 7600 GT Video Card
  3. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

Seriously, this problem has gotten worse since the patch on the 24th. It makes public quests basically unplayable beyond the lag since every one of them pretty much requires a restart, every time I zone to the guild hall it crashes, every time I enter a place with more than about 20 players it crashes, every time I stay in a zone for more than an hour it starts to crash...
    I've started to call the game Evercrash, and am very strongly debating what is stopping me from cancelling my sub this month.
  4. ARCHIVED-Picpus Guest

• Were you grouping, solo, or raiding? Solo (i don't group much and raid, so don't know...)
    • What zone were you in? Any Zone.
    • What level is your character? 33
    • What race is your character? Frog
    • Was your character in an illusion form? no
    • What performance profile is the game set as? (High Quality, Balanced, etc.) Highest preformance or highest quality
    • What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to? 1280x1024
    • Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? Fullscreen or windowed
    • Are you running Fraps or a movie/music player on the same computer? No
    It keep crashing every 15-20 because of memory. it really starter after since the last few updates not sure wich exactly. i played fine for some time after the velious update.
    Hope you'll find what s causing this fast...Lot of person are affected...
  5. ARCHIVED-4evrnyt Guest

Pretty much cant zone into my guild hall without this error happening. Already posted on here the answer to the questions but seriously, why cant this get fixed?

Right up there with shader model 3.0 there is no excuse for these errors.
  6. ARCHIVED-BirdSafari Guest

I can't believe there is no solution to this problem, or at least a response from devs about this (after 102 pages of posts?!). Thankfully there is another PC in the house I can play on, otherwise this would be an account-cancelling issue.
    I only have this issue with EQ2 -- I can run LOTRO, WoW, EQ, Warhammer, and Age of Conan with no problems on the same PC.
  7. ARCHIVED-ITheRipperI Guest

Solo
    Antonica (guild hall)
    Dwarf
    No - mounted on spirit steed though
    Custom
    1920 x 1200
    Windowed
    Winamp is running
  8. ARCHIVED-Illiv Guest

Were you grouping, solo, or raiding? Solo
    What zone were you in? Guildhall South Qeynos
    What level is your character? 54
    What race is your character? Freeblood
    Was your character in an illusion form? No
    What performance profile is the game set as? Very High quality
    What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to? 1024 x 768
    Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? Windowed
    Are you running Fraps or a movie/music player on the same computer? No
  9. ARCHIVED-Kuthie Guest

Were you grouping, solo, or raiding? Solo
    What zone were you in? Guildhall South Qeynos
    What level is your character?18
    What race is your character?Wood Elf
    Was your character in an illusion form? No
    What performance profile is the game set as? Balanced
    What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to? 1024 x 768
    Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? Full Screen
    Are you running Fraps or a movie/music player on the same computer? No
  10. ARCHIVED-Zegon Guest

• Were you grouping, solo, or raiding? - Soloing
      • What zone were you in? - Zoning from Kylong Plains to Guild Hall
      • What level is your character? - 73
      • What race is your character? - Arasai
      • Was your character in an illusion form? - Yes: Ratonga
      • What performance profile is the game set as? (High Quality, Balanced, etc.) - Balanced with a few minor tweaks (GPU Shadows, 3 higher high-res models. Multi-core support off.)
      • What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to? - 1600 x 1200
      • Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? - Windowed
      • Are you running Fraps or a movie/music player on the same computer? - No, only other program running was Ventrilo. In-game voice chat was not active.
    My computer is a Windows7 machine and has 4 gig of RAM (limited to 3.5 gig due to 32-bit limitations). The stated parens is (limit: 2048 MB, current 1072 MB). This seems to happen at random while zoning while loading the zone, so probably a loading error. It used to not be an issue, but recently it's been occuring at least every time I zone to my guild hall (T1 Qeynos).
  11. ARCHIVED-Stackerz Guest

• Were you grouping, solo, or raiding? Solo
    • What zone were you in? Kethelen and G Fay
    • What level is your character? 37
    • What race is your character? High Elf
    • Was your character in an illusion form? No
    • What performance profile is the game set as? (High Quality, Balanced, etc.) Custom ( Been playing with it to try and find a solution. Haven't found one yet).
    • What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to?
    • Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? Windowed
    • My computer is older, it's a Home 32-Bit SP3 is running on Windows XP with a 256 MB RADEON 9600 and a B91D D-SUB(1280x1024@60Hz) graphics cards. with 756 MB DDR @ 200 MHz RAM. But has never had a problem with any high rez game before now. I am able to log in with my pally and run around the zone for a while but then before I can do anything I get the error. Is there a trick on how I can fix this. I've been turning down the texture, playing on window mode, turned down the details option on custom. I was able to play in the thundering steppes on my templar with no problem. Any mods on or tech that can help?
    • I made Support ticket and Added My Dixdiag as well. I will try and be patient, I know you guys are busy. Please help as soon as you can, I have a feeling I might beable to play today, It been 4 years :)I need my evercrack)!!! Thanks
  12. ARCHIVED-MrWolfie Guest

crashed three times today in EW, once during the event which lost me my update :p
    I have something called verifylog.txt, but no everquest_crash log
    build="SOEBuild=7857L" version="SOEVersionString=2011/7/21 13:05:18" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="exp07_rgn_eastern_wastes" loc="-965.33 -321.20 2326.28" performance="7" verify="E:\live\eq2\framework\core\devices\DirectX9RenderDevice.cpp(17744): DirectX Error. (E_OUTOFMEMORY) 00c7c2b6"
  13. ARCHIVED-kbear Guest

TSR-JasonC wrote:
    So it seems this issue has not been fixed in years and I do alright for awhile and then boom someone "FIXES" something and back to the out of memory crashes again.....this is the only game it does this too so don't say it is my machine and the fact that it is a new machine and it does it to another machine in my house that doesn't have the same hardware or OS.
    my machine
    Win 7 32bit
    4gb ram
    intel core 2 duo cpu e7300 2.66 ghz 2.7 ghz
    ati raedon hd 4350 1gb vid card
  14. ARCHIVED-KuzioK Guest

• What zone were you in? Greater Faydark
    • What level is your character? 11
    • What race is your character? Froglok
    • What performance profile is the game set as? (High Quality, Balanced, etc.) Balanced
    • What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to? Various.
    • Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? Both
    • Are you running Fraps or a movie/music player on the same computer? Not at the same time

I've already put in a bug report in-game. My stats are:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T830, 2.4GHz
    RAM: 2GB
    GPU: ATI Mobility FireGL V5600

The game crashing cause my computer to crash and requires a hard reboot. In addition, the minimization trick another poster mentioned occasionally fails to work. Given that this bug has been going on for several years without resolution, and that, at least in my case, it prevents me from playing the game I paid for, I believe that refunds may be in order.
  15. ARCHIVED-Roman Guest

• What zone were you in? Timorous Deep
    • What level is your character? 13
    • What race is your character? Sarnak
    • What performance profile is the game set as? (High Quality, Balanced, etc.) Highest preformance or highest quality
    • What is the screen resolution that you have the game set to? 1280x1024
    • Was it Windowed mode or Full Screen? Both
    This is happening constantly. I would REALLY like some help fixing this.
  16. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

Include your DXDIAG information, top 3 sections only (will fit in 1 post) system/display/sound devices.
  17. ARCHIVED-Tylis Guest

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 8/21/2011, 15:51:48
    Machine name: SMITH-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    System Model: 132-CK-NF79
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3070MB RAM
    Page File: 3051MB used, 2019MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
    ---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 8800 GT
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0611&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2
    Display Memory: 2286 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1007 MB
    Shared Memory: 1279 MB
    Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: DELL 1800FP
    Monitor Id: DELE003
    Native Mode: 1280 x 1024(p) (60.020Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.6658 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.17.12.6658
    DDI Version: 10
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 1/7/2011 23:27:00, 10078312 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4551-11CF-B279-0C201CC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x0611
    SubSys ID: 0x00000000
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Driver Strong Name: oem18.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTx86.6.1:Section005:8.17.12.6658:pci\ven_10de&dev_0611
    Rank Of Driver: 00E60003
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    -------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_10DE0175&REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)
    Date and Size: 11/20/2010 06:00:21, 304128 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Description: Digital Audio (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Other Files:
    Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Other Files:
  18. ARCHIVED-Tylis Guest

This only started for me when I joined a guild on AB and tried to go into one of the buildings in the guild hall. Now I can't log in at all without the "Application ran out of memory" message. How can I get my toon moved out of the guild hall so I can log in and play again?

Update: These steps provided earlier in this thread fixed this issue for me.

So for Vista x86 and Windows 7 x86 the command is as follows:
    1. run cmd.exe with admin rights
    2. enter BCDEDIT /Set IncreaseUserVA 3072
    3. reboot
  19. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

Tylis wrote:
    Any fixes avaliable for XP?
  20. ARCHIVED-Regoke Guest

Started with new update AoD Solo the new Freeport Happened on 72 Inq and 90 Necro no Illusions performance balanced, res 1920 x 1080, full screen no other programs running