Is it time for a stat squish?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Camoeb, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Legionair Member

But why is that an issue? I mean that raid boss has been killable like that for 3 years now easily. Your killing a Really old raid boss.... I mean if you were soloing every single raid boss from Kunark Ascending then yeah it would be extreme.... But even so a stat squash would never fix anything. The bigger problem is old abilities that refine the classes themselves that don't scale its usefulness is a far bigger issue than stat inflation itself. And broken abilities...
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

^^
    Rhodris and Meneltel like this.
  3. Toxify Member

Wow... why would anyone want to come back to a community who treats people like this?

No wonder there's another server merge.
    Breanna and CoLD MeTaL like this.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

IMHO, Dude is correct. Learn to play the game, ask questions WHY something is how it is (not all game decisions are in a black hole of silence) before you ask for major changes, especially when the game staffing is as it is.
    Sigrdrifa, Mermut and Dude like this.
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

However, I am explaining why I disagree and what he can do to understand the situation the game is in by playing and asking and talking to people. Just saying I disagree doesn't help him, just lets him know that I think he is wrong, not what he can do to learn enough to prove me wrong or right. I didn't attack him, I didn't call him a n00b or anything like that, just explained how he can get more information to help him with his judgement.