I'm looking for an invitation/s!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

I'm not going back to all out touring like I used to (there are players doing an absolutely fabulous job taking care of you guys now), but I'm ready to take a break from my own decorating project (and Brewdaying - whew I'm exhausted!), and I'm in a touring mood! If any of you out there have a design that has not yet been video toured by anyone else, I would love to be invited to tour! I feel a lot more comfortable being invited than randomly touring from the leaderboards. If I could rally up 2-4 tours, that would be perfect!

I realize I'm old school, and some of these new tourist make me sound like a stuttering, scatterbrained dork :rolleyes:, but maybe some of you wouldn't mind the spoiled fish and foot prints Niboota leaves behind, even if I DO tend to miss entire rooms! Oh wait... the newer ones won't know that! Don't tell them! ;)

I prefer to go to your actual door, so I'll need to know the Server name (I can tour on any server), City, Prestige House name or Exact Address, the Owner, and most importantly the Designer. And because I know some people are really shy, let me add.... Your skill level or experience doesn't matter at all. Decorating can be a real challenge, and I would love to see your hard work!! In fact the shy or inexperienced decorators were always among my favorites to tour! *hugglates any shy people*

P.S. Feel free to message me privately if you'd rather not leave your information here!
  2. Ritual Active Member

I hope a bunch of peoples sign up with you cause i like watching you dance on their dinner tables , and maybe you should team up with Febrith doing the missed rooms and the missed half zones of each others videos.
    OMG what a what a team you two would make , she gets tired (bored out of her skull) about half way through each video she has done of my places and your just getting fired up with breaking things and dropping dead rats and such in the wine.I will look forward to seeing your first new videos ( just barge into places like a troll swat team if required) , can't wait.
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank you Ritual! I love your enthusiasm. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! I'll be happy with 2-4 tours! Hopefully there are a few decorators with projects around who will invite me!!
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg, I missed a dwarf on a toilet in one of his homes, once, and he never lets me forget it:( - I'm not sorry - so there!

I wholeheartedly agree though - more tours from Miss Niboota please:)
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

I have some on skyfire you can tour, some have had official tours and some aren't finished. If you want ill make you a list of them.
  6. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL love it!
    So it's not just me!
  7. Niboota Well-Known Member

Do you have any finished projects that have not yet had a video tour?
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

Not yet i have one in works that a part of it is but the other separate parts of the house aren't done, got sucked into doing the hhe...got distracted. Ill let you know when that ones done though (and if you just wanna peek without a video ill give address and access)...its pretty. :)
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh God no lol - you'll find several of my videos have "PS's":)
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL!!
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Well shoot! Maybe next time I'm in a touring mood, you'll have something! And I usually prefer waiting to see finished products, but thank you for that offer! That was really nice of you!
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

If it was me I think I would have WANTED to miss the dwarf on the toilet. Just saying LOL
  13. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL!!
  14. Ritual Active Member

Obviously Feb doesn't understand the importance of even minor errors when working on massive constructions , a trivial overlook to the ordinary person can become a huge problem for an architectural genius , even causing structural weaknesses and preventing further development of the property.
    Therefore locating the right research materials and full recognition of wall and support placement (including bathrooms) is of the utmost importance.
    Being sorry can't fix this issue , but it could show at least some dedication to professionalism on the part of the video grapher.
    LOL i'm even starting to dislike myself as i type this......Your the best Feb and i appreciate everything you do for me.
    Sorry for the petty bickering Niboota , but she started it !;)
  15. Ritual Active Member

Yes Feb i went to your you tube site , I have one of those properties waiting to be developed myself and thanks to your work i can once again skip adding flowers , very pretty for a nasty zone.:)
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Awww go on - live a little..... I'd love to see you get right out of your comfort zone and make something totally frou-frou!
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

Totally! >still not sorry:p
  18. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yah!! Geez Feb! I would NEVER miss a thing like that!! How could you!??
    *crosses fingers behind back and walks away whistling innocently*
  19. Ritual Active Member

20. Ritual Active Member

Dwarf says......"CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR"...this is my first attempt at any of this video stuff so excuse my royal crappyness.
    It took me forever to get this far with free stuff i downloaded .if it wasn't for the half zone missed file i would be all done with it.