I'm looking for an invitation/s!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Use Streamlabs OBS or OBS studios, both are great and that is what Ocarinah, and I use to make touring videos... But I don't know about the other videographers.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

I use the same thing its pretty easy. And my computer used to a be windows 7 so i still have the video editor from it that i use.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

If only I'd gone to the end of the corridor! That's brilliant:) I use OBS Studio too. Oaky has a very helpful video on setting it up if you fancy doing some more!

And sorry Niboota, I'm all out of inspiration at the moment but when I do build again I'll be sure to invite you:)
  4. Ritual Active Member

OK I guess we have completely taken over Niboota's post but just remember Feb started it !
    I just did a short quick tour type thing with the OBS Studio , it shows the 70+ gnomes and the other half of the zone not seen in Feb's video . She didn't believe me when i said 100 gnomes manning the cannons !
  5. Ritual Active Member

OMG don't tell Niboota they are defending the castle against trolls , I forgot all about that.
  6. Niboota Well-Known Member

:eek:
  7. Ritual Active Member

I went back to check and i seen that no trolls were harmed in the making of that zone , in fact they were complemented by the defensive forces of the fort for their cleverness.
    All is well.:rolleyes:
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

:D:p
  9. tsumaranai Active Member

You know where I live. ;-D And yes I know Oakie and Feb have already done amazing tours of my house but I would still love for you to tour it too.
  10. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Welcome back Niboota! And fortunately Nicolai has recovered from the bite you took from his head at Xir Evening's Sacred Abode~ I have a new home up that maybe both you and Febirth would be interested in touring~ Potentially you two touring it as a collab..as both of you are awesome. I'll let you decide but here is the information <3

House Name: ~The Bardic Chambers~
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    City: Freeport
    Address: 7 Compassion Road
    Owner: Poestia
    Designer: Xirevening [Zye-er Eve-in-ing] & Jethal who designed the rooftop bar.
    Notes: Ryainne's Cursed Chambers has moved over to the Antonia Bayle Server, and is now under the name Raynne. Come get your fortunes read at the newly named ~The Fortune Seeker~ located at 8 Indigo Road in the city of Neriak [side note: rp only and beware of the flesh-eating plants and ghouls. We are not liable for any fatalities related to death, dismemberment, were-plants or ghostly hauntings, and poltergeist activity ;p ]
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

That place sounds like fun! I would LOVE to do a joint tour with Niboota - would we miss twice as much one wonders? lol
    The only reason I don't do joint tours (apart from one time in the middle of the night lol) is because of the time diff - I'm like, 8 hours ahead of you which makes it really difficult to sort out a time that's convenient to both parties. I hope Niboota answers your invitation as I look forward to seeing more of her troll nonsense:)
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh I have no intention of NOT looking at your house! I won't be doing a video, but you know how I feel about your house! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh I'm there!!! I'll be touring tomorrow!!
    It would indeed be difficult to coordinate a tour with Feb (I read all the posts before I starting responding), especially since I tend to do things when the mood strikes me! And anyway.... she sounds like a sophisticated socialite, and I sound a kid in The Romper Room banging a drum!!! :p
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

And I answered!! ;)
    And we might indeed miss twice as much!! :rolleyes:
  15. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Lol. Just clarifying xD. The were-plants and other 'interesting' things are located at ~The Fortune Seeker~ however, I believe you will not be disappointed at ~The Bardic Chambers~
  16. Ritual Active Member

Ohhh I'm so excited , I made a stack of crows feet sammiches , poured a tall glass of swamp juice (with bugs) , made a bowl of popped froglok eggs and put on a fresh diaper.I'll be sitting here waiting for the troll interaction committee to post its first video in almost 120 years :cool: let em roll !!
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

18. tsumaranai Active Member

Aww. I wanted to hear you say 'Spooky crisp!' LOL If you're not filming I'd love to give you the full tour whenever you're in the mood and get around to it, if you would like that. I don't do voice chat for now. But if you're not filming it doesn't matter. :D
  19. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

I feel honored that I am perhaps the first in 120 years xD
  20. Niboota Well-Known Member

I don't remember Niboota biting anyone! I know I'm commenting on that late LOL.