Illusions

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Liou_Unrest, May 21, 2015.

1. Kelvmor Active Member

Only certain Nights of the Dead illusions presently show with mounts, cancelled or not.
  2. Reevar Active Member

TTobey Please pretty please make this one work
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

If it's a ratonga, it should work.
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

So you can make my pygmy show while mounted???? :D :D :D
  5. Seefar Well-Known Member

*veers wildly off-topic*
    I've been wondering for a while now why '/hide' no longer works, I apparently now have to laboriously typo '/hide_illusion' instead... if anyone should care to enlighten I would be, um, enlightened :)
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Hehe, I'd love to know why that changed as well.
    Seefar likes this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Nope needs to be player skel based.
    Laiina likes this.
  8. Reevar Active Member

It is Roekillik not Ratonga so the skin is slightly different and is not flagged to work with mounts. they are the same size and shape as regular Ratonga but different fur and teeth.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll try and see what's up. Roekillik doesn't mean a lot to me. That's not what the models are call. They are probably ratonga_male_alt or something like that.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

found it.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It works fine for me. A designer probably needs to check a box somewhere.
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

*beats self on head with pickle and cries*
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK I alerted the proper authorities about your rat illusion.
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

The vampire mage NoTD illusion works with some mounts, flying or otherwise, but works strangely with flying wings equipped. Wings do not show up at all and when I take "flight" I actually take off and run through the air. Is there any way around this to show flying wings, or is the model not animated for flying in that way? If I want to not do the crazy air walk I have to equip a hover disk. It's not a big deal, I prefer the illusion no matter what instead of how freebloods look. Just curious because it would be super cool to have flying bat wings on the vampire mage. :)
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

need more info on what the illusion is and my one good deed for the day has been used up.
  16. Reevar Active Member

Woot!
  17. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

The exact name is "Nights of the Dead Vampire Mage Costume", in game link \aITEM -1071274131 -1222311302:Nights of the Dead Vampire Mage Costume\/a

I just tested it and I can use flying disks, gryphons, pegasus, sokokar, and even the deino flying mount and have the illusion and mount show together, but flying wings do not show and the character appears to run on air when flying. Flying wings tested:
    \aITEM -1635330295 -2130535065:Nightmare Flight Wings\/a
    \aITEM 741511132 1421189737:Radiant Nightmare Wings\/a

Thanks!
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Rats, I probably can't blame this on on designers!
    Prissetta, CharbrynEQ2 and Kelvmor like this.
  19. Jrel Well-Known Member

Not having any of the Totem illusions overwrite my illusions would be great.
    Kelvmor likes this.
  20. Magic Missiles Active Member