I really hate Sol Ro boss mechanics

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Justmeagain, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Conifur Well-Known Member

So those of us who figured it out have to change for those who did not? It made sense to some of us and we figured it out.

I hate the mechanic where all my buffs get stripped, it does not make sense that I have to recast them all the time in some fights, can we change that please?

Resolve makes no sense either, is that going to change?
  2. Chrol Developer

Which encounters do this?

Resolve isn't required for solo or duo zones. If that's not what you're referring to, can you elaborate?
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

I get it really bad in the POI Duo zone, parts not required or whatever it is. It literally take most of them to include my familiar.

I am assuming the changes to the claws though will include Heroic zones - resolve is required in those? While we are at it, could we lower the 20 kills to something like 10 or 15? :)
  4. Chrol Developer

Ah that's from a frontal attack which is avoidable.
  5. Conifur Well-Known Member

Well, dying from clicking the wrong claws is avoidable as well but that is being changed. My point being you (not you personally but as a group) have seldom changed a mechanic because people did not get it, why now on something so simple to figure out?
  6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Dumbing down and giving it a sanity check are two different things.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I ended up having to recast about all my buffs after the bat fight, the water strips buffs and there is no way to avoid going into it multiple times to gather the wisps.
  8. Kenn Well-Known Member

I ran the solo zones once for the sig line and have not been back. Now that the quest lines are completed, I find harvesting to be the most fun thing to do. Looking forward to the crafting timeline.
    Mizgamer62 and Rhodris like this.
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I flatly refuse to set foot back into the Sol Ro instance, it is that bad (my opinion only). I delete all daily missions that take place in that zone.
  10. Dedith Well-Known Member

I didn't see anything in the patch notes about the mirroring of the claws. Did this make it in the patch?
  11. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

No idea, that is my next zone for the sig-line I'll let you know when I'm done.
  12. Jhen Ro Active Member

From notes:
    • The claws around each pillar in So'Valiz's room now mirror each other.
  13. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

They did indeed and it was a lot easier than before to figure out. Thanks again for the change!