I have not heard of an account being hacked like this before

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-Luag, Aug 23, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Hiryu Guest

It's day three and your number is in the US, unlike myself.
  2. ARCHIVED-sickmanjamie Guest

just want to come on and say..i just got my stuff back about an hour ago so yay..just started popping into my bags when i was hanging out in my guild hall..
    also want to say another big thanks to TSRJamisonW for all of the help even though it took 2 weeks to the day, but thats not your end of the job..lol..but thanks again..
  3. ARCHIVED-MoJo' Mojo Guest

I still don't know if it safe to log in and play since my ticket still says waiting for GM. I dont want to log and make some progress and lose it ya know. and I don't want screw up the process either. Glad to hear your got your stuff back sickman :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

Hiryu wrote:
    Perhaps you can try the Live Chat option to speak to Customer Support?
    [EQ2] Contacting Tech Support
  5. ARCHIVED-MoJo' Mojo Guest

Ticket now says Waiting for customer so Im assuming they are done and waiting to see if I have anything to add. I have logged in the game and everything looks good. I just don't think Ill ever feel safe again. The thought of being hacked again will always be there. But I want to say thank you to all the helped.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lakih Guest

Hiryu wrote:
    I called from outside of US, the call itself took less then five minutes. There where no queue when i called at 11am PDT.
    Live chatt would definitly be an option though.

Congrats to those of you who got your stuff back, gives hope to the ones still waiting :) (day 7 now)
  7. ARCHIVED-MindParadox Guest

yep, day 9 here, still no "official" word on anything, but hearing that people have gotten their stuff back makes the waiting alot more bearable
  8. ARCHIVED-Luag Guest

I'm thankful to have gotten my deleted characters restored, right now I'm just waiting to get the plat and items restored as well, if anyone could possibly take a peek in on this, just to see if it's still active my ref# is
    100823-001279

thank you again
  9. ARCHIVED-Luag Guest

I wish I knew why my posts break the forums sometimes
  10. ARCHIVED-Pateras Guest

11. ARCHIVED-DSEButchr Guest

The forums are not allowing me to PM rednames.
    I cannot PM a TSR. It says I do not have permission.
  12. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

DSEButchr wrote:
    That would be due to that General Rank that you have. That is reserved for non subscribers or trial members. If your account has been locked due to a hacker, then you need to contact Customer support to prove that the account is yours. Once hat is done, they will unlock your account and investigate.
  13. ARCHIVED-DSEButchr Guest

My account has not been hacked as far as I know.
    My problem is what I mentioned earlier. Did you read that post? You moved it here I assume you read it.
    I paid for gold membership and do not have gold.
    I have looked for an hour trying to find a phone number to contact CSR's for EQ2x and have found none.
    I am waiting until noon CST so I can attempt online chat to get it resolved.
    Sony makes getting help rediculously difficult.
    I doubt I will pay another month for this rediculously obtuse Customer Service and it's not because of the game, which I really like, it's because of the complete lack of customer support offered to paying customers by this company.
  14. ARCHIVED-DSEButchr Guest

orderId=1067165208

There is the order ID for my membership. I am not a non-subscriber or a trial member.
    So how about you give me the next step, instead of telling me what I already know.
  15. ARCHIVED-Luag Guest

why would your post about eq2x get moved to the thread I started about getting hacked?
  16. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

First off, I DID read your post, that one that you added into a completely different thread I might add. So I had assumed that you were hackled as this thread is about accounts that were hacked.

Secondly, I did not move your post here as mods can not move posts between EQ2 and EQ2X.
    However, in my post to you it tells you to contact Customer Support. Due to the sensitivity of your account info, no one can help you on the forums (unless you can not send PM's).
    However, I will post the info that you need to contact them via phone if you would like. Keep in mind that they are on the West Coast.

[EQ2] Contacting Tech Support
  17. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

Luag wrote:
    Exactly what I am trying to figure out....
    I think that I have it though. He posted in the EQ2X forums, so I moved it to the EQ2X Account Support leaving a link behind. The link worked, but he came here by mistake.
  18. ARCHIVED-GoHogs Guest

All items and plat restored on all characters on day 13 - thanks!
  19. ARCHIVED-MindParadox Guest

day 11, still nada :p
  20. ARCHIVED-Hiryu Guest

Day 9, tech support managed to change my password. OH MY GOD SO AMAZING THEY'RE SO HAX0RZ HAVE MY BABIES!
    Except I already changed it the first day, and now they want me to reply with more info so they can forward me to a different department about the "possible" reimbursement of my stuff but every time I click the ticket on the site, it sends me back to the Knowledge Base index. Meaning I can't update my ticket.