"How to Use Your Sig Graphic" & Sig FAQ

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Seagoat, Apr 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Sinistria Guest

hmmm somehow it looks different in my profile. if i copy and paste it here its something else.
    ... maybe it takes a bit for the forum to update it?

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sinistria Guest

the link that shows up below (where the sig should be) is another that is shown in profile.
    in my profile its the coprrect one and it shows the sig correct in the preview. same here if i insert the link by hand. but somehow the url is changed if i post something so i get only text. (wich is also wrong and not hte text i inserted in the profile.
    anybody an idea?
  3. ARCHIVED-Sinistria Guest

well it seems to work now...
    (mondays, i should have stayed in bed)
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Sinistria wrote:
    From the above FAQ:
    It only answers your questions if you read it! ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Sinistria Guest

ok thank you
    i did the hard refresh and i also logged out and into the forum again.
    It was still not working. At least it was exactly that problem since was solved on its own.
    now it is working and i am happy and only that is important
  6. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

My question is "How do you set up a custom avatar?" Like the one Seagoat is using, for example...
  7. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Most "normal" posters are unable to do that, beyond picking from the ones listed in the profile options.
  8. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    All I can tell you is that it involves a live mouse and a basket of figs. [IMG]

Just kidding! You need to have been smiled upon by the forum gods (aka one of the admins) to be allowed to set your own custom avatar.
    Technical reason: The forum software doesn't currently enforce the 130x130 size limit, and if everybody were allowed to set their own, it's only a matter of time before some moron puts in a full-sized screenshot and screws everything up.
    Practical reason: The mods and admins have enough fun moderating signatures, and they would probably explode with the sheer joy of it all if avatars were thrown into the mix. :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    ROFL!
    Ah well. I can use 'em on my guild forums!
  10. ARCHIVED-Morphix Guest

Not sure if this is the right place to post but looked as good as any :D
    I've recently purchased the game and i went for the EQ2 players add on (1.99) ive sussed out how to get my sig to appear but I cant figure out how to get my paper doll to show in the signature.
    If anyones got any tips on this, like how to take a screen of just my paperdoll ingame and how to place it into my sig it would be appreciated :D
  11. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Check the end of the first post in this thread. :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Morphix Guest

Cheers :D
    And doh how the hell i missed that i have no ideas :/
    Thanks again!
  13. ARCHIVED-Morphix Guest

okies managed to get my papaerdoll image into my eq players sig...but to me it looks like its trying to escape and can only see half of it.
    question is, is it that way when others see it and if so any ideas on how to fix it?
  14. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Morphix wrote:
    Yep, everyone sees it...it's a known issue with some EQ2 Players sigs (thread here).
  15. ARCHIVED-Morphix Guest

Thanks again Seagoat!
  16. ARCHIVED-Lanar_Lifeline Guest

how do I make my crafter stats show up, when I play on a PVP server?
  17. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Lanar_Lifeline wrote:
    You can't...what you see on your EQ2Players sig is what you get.
  18. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Thanks for the write up. HTML is very confusing to me.
  19. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

20. ARCHIVED-EQTTEQ Guest

How do I change the option to "see signatures in posts" and make it stay? Is there another place to make the selection also?