Hotfix Notes - No Sig Line bypass?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Regolas, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

But all that comes with practice. You know your weakness, which is awareness of your surroundings. You can work on that by scrolling out of 1st person perspective and keeping an eye out for mobs.

Also, in a group, you'll generally have a healer to help out the wizard who, let's face it, did something wrong to pull aggro off you (probably cast an AE too many).

The fact that you care enough to not want to let a group down should act as an incentive to better yourself, not a deterrent to even try.
  2. Everdog Member

10 obols are needed to 'unlock' and make one of your alt toons able to loot obols or spirits.
    I think completing that signature and paying plat is very enough.
    Or maybe plat and 1 obol.
  3. Erszebeth Active Member

The games population is reason enough to not want to do this, pug's are quite often cruel and quick to shame and blacklist any tank that isn't johnny on the spot badass, and if you let people die even once, it can be the end of your tanking career because they will be sure to tell the server what a crap tank you are. Between my zerk, sk, and monk, I'm pretty solid and confident in my ability to tank, I been doing it for 8 years now, and 9 times out of 10, I'll avoid tanking a pug whenever possible, for those very reasons.
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

See absolutley no sarcastic response, truth or a contrary opinion to one's post is normally taken as sarcasim, either that or being labeled automagicly as a "fanboy" or is ispelled "fanboi" never can remember that spelling
  5. Feaky Member

Minor annoyance, but when you get the token for an alt, they still cannot access the merchant. So you got to log back on your main to spend the obols. Not a major problem, but an inconvenience.