Home fuel vendor or fuel depot please.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Senya, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Dalmus Guest

As an alternative....if there are resource drains on servers....at least make it so that the apprentice receipes don't need fuels. That way, we don't have the ability to craft in our houses for hours on end (but I'd still like to) and you can make the daily apprentice crafting much more hassel free. Or at least a universal fuel type for all apprentice receipes so we only have to remember one item to keep in our house vaults.
  2. ARCHIVED-Davalin Guest

I asked for this several years ago.
  3. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

Streppoch@Guk wrote:
    This would rock!
  4. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

Alternate fuels sounds good, but would likely involve changing EVERY SINGLE recipe... I doubt that's going to happen :p
  5. ARCHIVED-DiaBC Guest

Why don't you ppl just use broker as a fuel depot?Load up ur salesman crate with fuels...put the same price as you pay to merchant...put the box in middle of the room...every trustee/alt crafting in house can buy from ur house without any brokerfee=win(only takes time to load the broker 1st time)...
  6. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    When I see adv post they have 10000 plat and need more ways to spend it lol I think maybe fuel costs donj't need to raise each tier. Getting the other mats and recipe books and time spent to be able to make something should be cost enough.