High Keep Contested Item Feedback (Constructive Only)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mogrim, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Glassjaw Active Member

Could we this to persist through swapping AAs? As a Brigand I am swapping from left or right side prestige quite often on raids to better suite the encounters and this buff goes away any time I do so. Also the Scrolls purchased from the Etyma merchant buffs disappear when swapping AA.

The scroll doesn't hurt as much since it's nearly instantly recastable but the Collectors Bolster has a 1 day re use =/
  2. Takky New Member

Im sure it has been mentioned somewhere, but are there any plans to fix the clickable charm slot items? like brog's rat rap, a contained viral infection, etc.all that dmg proc stuff...its really annoying and frustrating when trying to use them, it always says recovering and you have to wait like 2-3 sec to use it...
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

I fully agree with you.

Note that healing items are not to be designed like dps items, for dps you activate those and use a big damage chain.
    For healing it's different and boost of 10second each 2mn is not going to cange anything (usually).

The items that increase healing when you deal damage are interesting, but the other are hummm not great.

Kind of item healer would kill for : Item replicating some of our emergencies (stone skins, complete heals and so on), item giving DR ... indeed some "Oh god we are lost" items would be welcome.

I got the Scale that proc a 55K ward per second in the Domination, Gave to it to some alt with less group heal than me ... but that one was indeed interesting assuming that the ward is not shared and his 55K/sec per member.

About HQ :

I stopped worked on them, getting bracers that are not even better than potent ? I get 3 potent boxes each time i run HKC ...
    even my alt number 10 has potent bracers.

Here are example of nice HQ rewards : crystaline water cloak, manastone, Dragoon two hander.

HQ rewards should be close to "best in slot", close to HM raid. And raiders won't complain because only 1 or 2 slots will be like that. Ideally they should have a sweet clicky effect, potentially usable while not equiped or summoning an item (like the cloak).

HQ rewards should be items that everyone want to have except may be people farming top raid content.
    As example : apply 1 stoneskin last 15mn, trigger if hit for more than 50%, reuse : long enough ...

Even out of combat effects could used , examples :
    Teleport effect
    Repair item effect (24 h or more recast)
    Ressurection ...

Or why not fun things like a feign death (15mn recast usable in combat)...

Even illusion effect or growth/shrink effect would be fun ... indeed anything special or unique.

It does not need to be an "uber" item, it may even not affect combat at all, but it must be special.
  4. Rainmare Well-Known Member

the Hero Bracers, and the Zlandicar heart...both have 'raid upgrades' that makes them more 'best in slot'. I would almost say those two HQs were put like they are as an 'incentive' to get people to raid.
  5. Malleria Well-Known Member

The raid version of the Hero Bracers was added after the fact after much complaining that they were useless. They're still not that great.