High Keep Contested Item Feedback (Constructive Only)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mogrim, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Genghes Active Member

He is right. His title is more like Xelgad, brawler beat down extraordinaire. :). Ok enough of that. Is the damage type on HKC weapons going to be a constant for future content? I.e this name can only be damaged by divine weapons like how eq1 was with magic weapons?
  2. Wanic Active Member

Another thread had a reply from Kander,
    Wtblr; Sparkling Gems thread
    Gash likes this.
  3. Strac Active Member

Just disco'ed final shiny reward, so here somefeedback:

- 3.5 potency & cb: very cool
    - high elf illu: a bit ordinary, as pvp player on FP side not a race i particularlywant to look like. Lots of city neutral looks out there, djinn illu from sabaron palace, or avatar brawler helmet 4winged bird of doom, to name 2 illus i find much more interesting
    - 10k ward affected by stats: cool.

Drawbacks: 1h duration, 24hrs reuse. Not sure if it persists through death, but having it up for 1/4 - 1/3 of the duration of most raids makes it not very special anymore.
    Also, atm it works in pvp and i cant imagine it was planned to give pvp'ers a passive 40k ward.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

Would be nice if the Guise of the Coercer was upped to maybe 4hr duration. Honestly I'd like the duration and reuse swapped, so it could always be up :p but 4hrs would do!
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Does Guise persist through death? if not the 24hr reuse is skewed. TBH still kinda skewed imo. I like the idea of making its reuse between 6-12 hours instead of the 24 one and even that makes its viability meh.
  6. Crychtonn Active Member

While your at it can you ask about Zalandicar also not having a 6s scout weapon choice. They added it for the HQ but his normal loot table doesn't have one to pair up with the HQ :(
  7. Caith Developer

Collectors Bolster persists through death.
  8. Black New Member

That does not make it much better.
    Over 70 different items for 7 collections without any gear/appearence/house item reward and the final collection reward small buff is 96% of day useless , sounds not appropriate to me.
  9. Mogrim Well-Known Member

If possible, changing the charm's reuse to be 20 hours instead of 24 would be nice and allow you to use it for whatever part of raid you desired without log-jamming you the next day.

Of course, having the duration be longer would be popular, but I'm thinking that a much longer duration would turn the item from a "fun fluff" to an almost "must have" which isn't intended
  10. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Xelloot.
    or
    Lootgad.

Dev Rename in 2014!
  11. ElectricPotato Active Member

eh, lootgad? Just go with Lootgod, if you're going that direction
  12. ElectricPotato Active Member

the charms that convert damage for 1m, would really be cooler if the cooldown started as soon as you clicked them. otherwise unless your primary damage type is horribly treated for an encounter, it doesn't seem worth it to equip them (Maybe Akur the great cod, when he is hustling 75% reduction to your type, and he would be vulnerable to your charm type).
  13. Kander Developer

Coming soon:
    • Sparkling fabled gemstones added to weekly and daily mission crates
    • An extra daily mission for High Keep Contested is now available from Onerind Fe'Dhar in Vesspyr Isles.
    • A weekly mission for High Keep Contested is now available from Veehzz the Bloodwing in Vesspyr Isles.
    Gash and Malleria like this.
  14. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Added one for you ;)
    Malleria likes this.
  15. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Just picked up the Guise of the Coercer and boy do i have to say it's very underwhelming. ToV collection gave us some very useful Charms, Fabled KoS gave us some pretty amazing weapons, but this? I mean, an extra buff is alright but it gives so little for so little time with a 1 day recast? At least make it last 4 hours or something to last a full raid duration.

But 3.5 potency and crit is really too little for the amount of time it takes to get this collection quest done.
  16. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Looking at the Guise of the Coercer's Ward... it's only giving me a 8,247.2 ward every 5 seconds that stacks up 5 times for a total of 42,136.

Is it intentional for it to have a ward that only stacks 5 times every 5seconds? or should it be a permanent 10k ward?
  17. Caith Developer

When the buff is applied, it places a regenerating ward on you that regenerates 1/5th of the ward every 2 seconds.
  18. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

It's regenerating every 5 seconds for me for 1/5th of the ward.
  19. Estal Well-Known Member

Wanted, Long delay Priest 2H hander...

The milk cartons with pictures of missing 2H Spears for Shammies are getting a bit boring:p
  20. Cleaner Active Member

i have been running the rod of ruin with the disease conversion earing, basically im not seeing any benifit from the rod of ruin at all. i actually switched back to my pot char. Rod seems to be broken.