HHE19 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, May 3, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I think you did an awesome job Soka!!!!
  2. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Thank you Aney!!! :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Ritual Active Member

I will never say anything again about anything.
    I make a small statement about no video tours and WACK you guys drop a bazillion new houses on me like i'm the wicked witch of the east.
    I love it , so many wonderful new homes to tour, its taken me days to see whats been posted to this point, many , many great ideas and so many great places to see , this is what i hoped it would be like , thanks to the builders and the video ladies !
    Yup i'm a happy camper now :) .
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And Bel and DK on Q's place! Nicely done, all! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Yachiru-san like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I watched it on my phone this afternoon and had the volume all the way up and I could barely hear you hon. . . sorry. maybe it was my phone. . . I will check the actual video on my compouter tomorrow sometime since it is now 11:00 or close enough.

10:37 pm. . . Yup its my phone. . . . guess I cant watch yours on my pohone then. . . oh well Nice Job hon. . .
    Night!
  6. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Thank you Quiarrah! I'm sorry it's to quite for your phone. Did you think I sounded loud enough on your computer (Not turning speakers/headphones all the way max)? or in future videos would you suggest me still speaking louder? I know I am very soft-spoken, before I took my video break I got many comments about it. If I'm still talking to soft, I can also try raising my volume in the video editor I use, also! Thank you again, for watching my video! I hope you enjoyed it! Good Night! /hugs

~Soka
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey Soka - you are still a little quiet I think, you could stand to turn it up a bit - can't wait to see the rest:)
  8. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Off topic, but are there any decorators on the Halls of Fate server, that I can join their guild on, with my new house touring toons?

~Soka
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, my gal Vdova is in Dragons of Legend there...they should have recruiters on. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

HHE19 Party Place on the Seas {Video Tour}

Server: Skyfire
    Decorator: Taity
    Owner: Aneylee
    Address: Galleon of Dreams, Freeport
    Leaderboards: Medium Homes #1
    House Name: HHE19 Party Place on the Seas
    Videographer: Sokaran

11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No problem. This house is not open to public so I cannot do a video tour. If it ever does get opened for public/published to leaderboards, just let me know and I can video.
  12. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

HHE19 Crushbyfire's Beautiful Home {Video Tour}

Server: Skyfire
    Decorator: Aneylee
    Owner: Crushbyfire
    Address: 2 Bayle Court, Qeynos
    Leaderboards: Hall of Fame #5
    House Name: Crushbyfire's Beautiful Home
    Videographer: Sokaran

(I adjusted my volume a bit, does this sound better, than the first video?)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're still quite quiet hon but lovely video anyway:)
  14. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Grr :oops: I may just have to use my video editor to make myself louder... LOL I felt like I was kinda yelling in the video... But, it was also 2am when I recorded this video, I was quite tired and I was yawning a ton (If you listen closely, all those short pauses are me yawning... I could have put a counter up for all the yawn threw out the video!) Baha! :D

~Soka
  15. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I have 3 more videos to record. I don't know what is going on. But, I think I need a new microphone/headset. It's hard to explain, but it doesn't even sound like I'm talking even though on OBS the mic meter is going up and down as I talk. Right now, the last 2-3 videos I was able to unplug my mic and put it back in, and it fixed itself, but then it just does it again. So, heads up I don't think the audio quality for the next few videos will be 100%, but I'll try my very best to fix it!!

~Soka
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, man, yeah, it sounds like there's a wire loose or broken in your mic/headset. Usually an earpiece wire in the headset goes first, but I haven't tried the Voice Chat thing in eons, so I'm not the expert to turn to on that. :(

At any rate, they have very tiny, probably cheap wires all crammed in there, and while they do have videos on YouTube about how to fix those, it might be cheaper, or certainly less hassle, to just get another set. I had to do that after my pricey "gamer headphones" lost an ear, and I was without stereo. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Mine are from a company called Razer, they are suppose to be top quality and top in the gaming headphone area. And my parents got them for me, for Christmas...
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow... :(

Let's hope it's something easier to fix, then! :) Feb saved my eyes from getting blurred to death by simply telling me about the Settings thing in a YouTube video, that I knew nothing about until she let me know about it. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Hehe! Yea, when I edit my videos and export them, I save them all in 1920x1080 quality, but the default on the videos is still 480 or 720p60, so you still have to manually change it to the higher quality, and I personally think it's super annoying.

On another note:

But, I only have 3 more videos to record for HHE19, so please everyone bare with me, I know the audio quality is bad and I tried, but I don't think there is any way I can fix it. I do plan on buying a new headset but it will be after the HHE19, and I think everyone has waited long enough for me to tour their Skyfire homes, it's not really fair to make ya'll wait any longer. However, if you watch the last three HHE19 videos on mute... I would understand. I'm trying to be funny but on the inside I'm actually crying a bit, as the first HHE19 event series back into making videos after a year and a half, this isn't the kind of content (bad inaudible quality(This makes me disappointed in myself :( )) on my videos I want to share, and to be honest with the bad audio quality I don't feel proud with the videos, the decorators I'm sure spent a lot of time building these homes and I think my mic is taking away from the beautiful experience of touring the homes. In all honesty, while I'm editing my videos I'm cringing. So, for the last three decorators I will apologize before hand. I still hope you enjoy the videos as much as you can, with the beautifully decorated homes. And, I will have fun touring the remaining homes!

/hugs everyone
    ~Sokaran
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Love, if that's the only thing that's lacking in your videos, you're doing fine! :)

And yeah, we can always send nasty letters to our respective manufacturers afterwards. ;->

Uwk
    Yachiru-san and Breanna like this.