Heroes' Festival 2021 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o sorry Kaitheel I was talking about Tarinax .
    OH and I have to pick up that Overseer quest

Why is there no level 80 or 85 gear for the Mischeva coins ?, why is it going straight from level 70 to level 95 ?
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

didn't read much on bugs in this event, but... In Memory of Vesspyr Isles if you fall of ( ok I walked off the isle on purpose) you get ported to druid ring. With no flying in that instance I don't see a way to get back to actual quest isle in the sky. Gonna cal home and start from quest NPC again
  3. Cataclysm Active Member

4. Kattt Well-Known Member

Can someone (dev/graphics person) please fix the sleeping xygoz plushie? Firstly, he is lifting head up as he sleeps, which looks really weird and unnatural. No creature lifts their entire head up and down as they sleep. Can we leave his head down while he sleeps? His body expanding to breathe would be enough. Secondly, the animation as he is lifting his head is chopped up, like a portion of the animation is missing, so it goes from one place to another in a very noticeable chopped frame. I love this plushie and think he is adorable, but the lifting head, and the chopped animation kills it for me. Surprised this was not spotted before live.
    Thanks in advance! =)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Kattt Well-Known Member

P.S....I really LOVE the Nagafen statue, its well designed and a nice piece. I have one issue with it though. The bottom is unfinished. I not only wanted to use this as a statue, but was looking forward to getting additional copies to utilize the base with the statue flipped. I have discovered its yet another piece unfinished on the bottom. =( Can you guys pretty please finish stuff on the bottoms? I am sure you have seen how us deco people can use items in a multitude of ways. This base was too pretty not to use other ways. Now I cannot. =( Any way you can fix this beautiful statue please?
    These two are my feedback, and I hope next year to give more by doing test, since I have needed the last year and then some to catch up on my time away. Overall, I have loved what I have come to find being back this year...I have to say. Some huge winners like with the wardrobe, the house items stacking etc. HUGE thumbs up for all of that and more! :)

Many thanks, (also for being clever enough to take on Niami for tradeskilling! yay!),
    Kat =)
    Siren and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just tried to kill the orcs on my level 9 Fury 3 times and each time it did not turn out well for my toon .
    I guess I can forget about doing that quest " Missing Decorations in Freeport "
    I am wearing regular quest gear with some better gear mixed in .
    O yes and I am on Tarinax , so no familiars or mercs .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You shouldn't need familiars or mercs, especially at "baby" levels (lower than at least, oh, level FORTY, which is when you finally get Handmade gear giving you at least double-digits in your stats). :-/

It's obviously not balancing properly. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Why would anything built like a lizard NEED pants? Just because Marvel Comics had to put shorts on Fin Fang Foom, doesn't mean it makes any sense. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: Okay, on the "placing stuff all over the cities" quests...first off, THANK YOU for expanding the number of times we can do them! :D

But...secondly, I don't know if there's any way to possibly really, for sure lock the encounter with the gnolls? The orcs didn't seem to have this issue (largely 'cause I haul them off to the side, where my AOEs won't be affecting anyone else that might get irritated...and frankly, the "evil" player folks in Freeport tend to be more patient than the "good" ones in Qeynos about just about everything), but I had just clicked on the chests of decorations to get my second wave of gnolls when a much higher level birk (who apparently didn't know there's TWO parts to this) came right up on my heels and generated the first three. Needless to say, they promptly killed my toon. Fortunately/strangely, the second player wiped all five of them out, which counted for my finishing that part of the quest...weird. At least insult wasn't added to injury. >:-/

On to the green glowies themselves...I must admit to not having tried to track them, but if they're not trackable, can we somehow do that? :-/ And when someone pounces on one right under your armpit (I blush to admit I've probably done that to others; my sincere apologies if I didn't see them coming behind me, just a little slower :oops:), do they insta-repop elsewhere, or is there a lag of like minutes? The streets in Qeynos, at least, are practically "rush hour" in L.A. with people waiting for them to show again, especially the Missing Decorations one (the Ro Candle placement is super easy, in either city! :D). If there isn't an insta-repop in one of their other locations, that would be an awesome thing to have as well. :)

Obviously, this is all for next year... ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

In my furies case I got into group with my other toon and mentored her , but when I killed the 3 orcs on my higher level
    character my level 9 did not get credit , so I just gave up on that quest .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh man, that blows. :(

It's been so long since I've done that on a "baby" toon (less than Tier 2), so I'm not sure what advice I could give (often, my newbs delve into my main toons' [on each server ;->] Collectible Depots and shoot up at least a tier that way). But it should be available to everyone. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol I figured out what my problem was , I managed to do it at least once , the problem was not wearing my trade skill cloak .
    You see the trade skill cloak can be worn by a level 1 toon as long as you are at least a level 30 crafter .
    And that cloak has really good stats compared to even a level 10 cloak , even after all the nerves they did to it .

The reason why I locked my crafting toon is that I want to be able to go out and harvest rares without the danger
    of losing them to PvP
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw...but you didn't figure it out until afterwards? :(

And is this only a Tarinax-type cloak, or did I miss something somewhere (not unlikely)... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No the same trade skill equipment is available on any server , often you get some darn good jewelry or cloaks and so on , but it's only because you can wear the higher level Crafting gear at really low adventure levels .
    If you have a level 9 adventurer , but the same toon is a level 100 crafter , they can wear that gear on their baby toon , and hit like a truck for a level 9 .