Help!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by blondemagpi89, Apr 14, 2016.

1. blondemagpi89 New Member

My game is messed up or something...I log on, and at first it says my server is down(Antonia Bayle), and then it's fine, and I try to log onto my characters, and I get the message "Cannot find character, please exit and rerun the patcher". I know nothing about computers, but I have reinstalled the game a couple of times, and nothing is working. What do I do? This is so frustrating!
  2. Sennetta Active Member

eq2 is totally messed up right now a lot of us are having issues just have to dam wait till the game mods get off hteir butts and see this or decide to do things about it its been going on for two days , since they did the update
  3. blondemagpi89 New Member

That's crazy. It was working fine yesterday, I haven't had any issues...then as of last night, it says I have to re run the patcher? I have no idea what to do about that. I've deleted the game, and reinstalled it a few times now, and I'm scared to delete anything on the computer or anything, because I don't want to screw the game up even more.
  4. Sennetta Active Member

Its on their end and they need to fix it and sadly their support and customer service is a joke
  5. Jumjumbandito Active Member

This must be an account issue, not a server issue. I can see no AB toons, but had no trouble making a TLE toon. I logged into a Skyfire toon, but it had overflowing inventory that I could not move, and none of my keyboard selections were right. Two days this goes on, and no response from DBG? I imagine if my payment was two days late, I'd get a response then.
  6. blondemagpi89 New Member

Ahh, I hope they fix it soon. This is ridiculous. I sent them a support ticket, letting them know what was wrong, and hopefully they get back to me soon, or at the very least just fix my account. I put a lot of time on this game, and they seriously need to get their stuff together, otherwise they are going to lose players on their games. Thanks for trying to help, everyone, I appreciate it!
  7. blondemagpi89 New Member

Ahh, I hope they fix it soon. This is ridiculous. I sent them a support ticket, letting them know what was wrong, and hopefully they get back to me soon, or at the very least just fix my account. I put a lot of time on this game, and they seriously need to get their stuff together, otherwise they are going to lose players on their games. Thanks for trying to help, everyone, I appreciate it!
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

9. Ignited Member

Don't listen to Kittybock. A few double posts here and there happens all the time.

And is to be expected when a major issue like this occurs.

She is trying to earn brownie points or something rofl. :D

Anyway, Welcome to the forums! :)

And yes, unfortunately AB server is down with no official word yet. :(

We have to wait for them to fix. Don't try to reinstall or anything. It's not your computer.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Try running the Launchpad. Double-check to be sure that the region is correct (i.e., US-English, Test, etc.). The DO NOT select a character from the drop-down, just press "PLAY".
  11. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

for the last day or so, AB has been experiencing problems, I was able to log back in a little while ago, but they're taking the server down in about 10 minutes to figure out what's wrong. Hopefully it won't be down for long
    Kittybock likes this.