Characters missing.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by dymyea, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drelao New Member

i'm not holding my breath lol
  2. Strings Well-Known Member

I tweeted Holly, Eq2 and Daybreak. Tweeting usually works better than these forums (because why wouldn't it?) sigh
    ugloopni likes this.
  3. Sennetta Active Member

Ive tweeted them hopfully they fix it it has to be a server issue maybe the new updates bugged something up
  4. shefty New Member

I tried re installing and same issue so I know its not something on our end
  5. shefty New Member

And now once it is fixed I will have to reset everything to the best of my ability
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Mine missing, as well. Not just AB. Even my baby toons on Maj'Dul and Skyfire are missing.

Attempted making a new baby toon on AB, to see if that would repopulate my list. She started loading and it switched me to one of my TLE toons.
  7. Sennetta Active Member

this is becoming a joke they need to fix this now
    Utulme likes this.
  8. Lartria Member

This is what happens when I forum before coffee! /em blush :p
    Utulme likes this.
  9. semisus Does not play this game

would be nice with a update on this , and a post so people who log into the game dont think their old chars are gone
  10. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Add me to the list, all AB toons not showing when I log into the game not choosing a character at login, so it showing me ONLY the toons not on AB server. Well, there goes guild RP event night.
    Alenna and Utulme like this.
  11. Utulme Member

Guys guys....the game is working as intended....its intended none of us get to play today
    another satisfied customer:)
    Ignited and Strings like this.
  12. Utulme Member

I know.......the devs are in drunder!!!! ohhhhh my!!!!!
  13. Jubbilee New Member

Several hours later and all my AB toons are still gone. Nothing suggested by others has helped. Nor can I create a new char on the AB server. Wish someone would update us.
    Ignited likes this.
  14. Jubbilee New Member

oh in case you didn't notice.. you don't have the trade skill or adventure experience bonus from your missing characters.
    Ignited likes this.
  15. Kaarkula Active Member

Mine went missing last night... haven't been home to check if they reappeared.

But I have a bad feeling they haven't.

Very troubling that there has been no response or acknowledgement of this on any forum, twitter or facebook.
    Ignited likes this.
  16. Furyana New Member

Yeah its been down since like 6 yesterday jubilee. If you afk'd you would stay logged in and can do what ever, but lord forbid you zone, for fear of boot to lgin screen or this new mess, where AB server is unusable.........and no dev posts in hours. But hey check your tweets if you have a twitter account they going hog wild there
    Ignited likes this.
  17. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I don't use social media. IMO, any game communications by DBG SHOULD be done FIRST through their OFFICIAL forums, not on someone else's website.
    Oculto, Ignited and Andarta like this.
  18. Kaarkula Active Member

nothing posted anywhere... nada on any official forum or social media site.
    Ignited likes this.
  19. Andarta Member

I absolutely agree Meneltel. I am kind of in shock by how poorly this is being handled and that's saying a lot considering things lately.
  20. Ignited Member

How about we get a double status or double exp week for all this trouble?

Two days now can't login to AB.

I understand servers crash and I know you'll fix it, but this isn't what we paid for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.