Healing..

Discussion in 'Priests' started by freakingfrog, May 21, 2017.

1. Skiasss Member

It may not be the answer people want but it's the state of the game and nothing major will change till next expac at the earliest
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

it sure is.

But also what is sure is that people don't trust many non shaman heals. People don't wanna die, and they trust more shamans to keep them alive .. even worse ... in expert .. almost only mystics.
    Many times I've been denied PuGs coz I'm a warden. Good my guild allows me to solo heal.

and now I don't even bother try to PuG. People are just narrow minded, they don't try, they want easy mode and if they heard druids couldn't keep a group alive, then druids are banished
    that's how it is.
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

The only PuG ever happening on our server is a 5 man bot farmer looking for a troub. No joke. Literally no other PuGs
  4. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

well, there's also that guy who many people have on ignore who is trying to keep our maj'dul pugs alive as well. if he left the game, lfg would definitely be silent, though.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

Sudoxex? Yeah, he's Zazriel. Bot group.
  6. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

His healer is a real person, and I've grouped with him before. It's not always a bot group, unless he's really good at multiple personalities.
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

well .. I don't know I feel it's nice sometimes to pug

though I haven't done it for a long time ... :D
    captainbeatty451 likes this.
  8. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Nah, not a bot group. He just has some regulars that he groups with a lot.
    captainbeatty451 likes this.
  9. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Furies are leaps and bounds better than shamans for mage groups, they are basically t1 in aoe, and t2 on single target. Also the fervor they bring to group if pretty nifty if you aren't capped/fae fire cloak.
  10. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Furies have always been able to solo heal in this game, atleast from SF on, which was what 2010 to now?
  11. Earar Well-Known Member

unless the damage dealt is too high
  12. Fairin Active Member

whoa they fixed the fury fervor epic 2.0 buff ? since when. my fury always complains that its broken...
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

which never really happens assuming you correctly use protective instinct /shrug
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

Protective Instinct caps at 1/3 of druid's max health. Useful if the damage spikes are predictable.. not so useful if they aren't.
  15. Earar Well-Known Member

mmmh talking about group or raid ???
  16. Mrs. Song New Member

Yes, it's not THAT much of a monster ward some want to make out of it, even if monster damage was dealt to build it
  17. Kioske Well-Known Member

Anyone who doesn't spec for the self ward, whether they have a shaman healer or not, is just playing the game wrong.
    Moorefallen, Snikkety and Revanu like this.
  18. Earar Well-Known Member

yeah .. spirit of druidism wards for more than protective instinct.

even with 10 million HP .. 1/3 is very little actually
    Mermut likes this.
  19. Tajar Well-Known Member

Play a Channeler. Trusted even less than druids! :p
    Moorefallen likes this.
  20. Revanu Well-Known Member