healing....

Discussion in 'Priests' started by revengetoall, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Arieste Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Good templars also bring coffee and donuts. :D
  2. Daalilama Well-Known Member

And good shaman carry my backup gear.
  3. Arieste Well-Known Member

Dude, i carry enough backup gear to equip you, me, 3-4 other healers and a semi-decent scout.
  4. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Same but that still doesn't diminish the fact I need a squire and you seem like a good fit...lol
  5. quisling Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I just need a bartender....
  6. Mktavish01 Member

The difference between "button pushers" and Shamen ... starts with them knowing that a group ward can be applied to a single target.

2 Shamen in a single group of the raid force could cycle wards easily ... if they just talk to each other.
  7. Arieste Well-Known Member

You quoted me, but your post seems to have absolutely nothing to do with anything i've said, nor anything else in this thread. I don't remember saying anything remotely related to group wards or stacking shamans.

If you misquoted, no problem. if you'd like me to respond, you need to be a little more clear about which of my posts you're referring to.
  8. Ajos Member

Chan is best healer Imo . pet intercept , heal barrage , vector , true spirit . Not to mention when running I can heal while others have to stop and cast :) . Warden however is the ftm atm I believe .
  9. Ajos Member

Oh and dont forget the raid insta rez and full health pet heals for group.