HALLS OF FATE DOWN?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Zyxia, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, the good news is, I can see Halls of Fate and my toons again! :D

The bad news is, they're red-named and inaccessible, but at least they're there. ;->

EDIT: And the list of Servers up/down on the main home page is being honest about it! Yay! :confused:

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow... :(

Well, if it's any consolation, the Guide got booted too... :(

Uwk
  3. Buvarin New Member

Good thing I all I was doing was attempting to play the game ... oh wait, server being up is kinda important for that, sheeesh
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

HOF is hitting every ugly branch on the way down tonight!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow... :( I guess I lucked out last week and hadn't tried to do anything when it was down; I managed to get most/all of what I needed to do without worries there, but I was trying to get something from probably the last of the Erollisi Day stuff from the Marketplace earlier tonight, as well as Broker purchases; no luck. :-/

Uwk
  6. Buvarin New Member

I do however wonder, when it comes back up again, how long will it stay this time. I am starting a pool .... I say 1 hour, any takers? :p
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's fallen, and it can't get up...apparently not without someone looking at it later on today. :(

Let's hope whoever it is brought a big bug-squashing mallet. :-/

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm; well, someone had to label all my Halls of Fate toons red ("We're painting the PCs red, we're painting the PCs red..."), but that could be automatic. :-/

I long for the days when they had GMs available online like 24/7; that way, someone would've noticed something amiss very soon. :-/

Uwk
    ladyshotzie likes this.
  9. ladyshotzie New Member

i'll say 30 mins from now, then will crash again in 1 hour
  10. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

I wonder why it has been going down so often these past couple of these days.
  11. Steelviper Active Member

Can't be sure but I suspect it might have to do with all the back and forth complex adjustments to the Public Quests, and many people are running them too. Seeing as Halls of Fate is one of the most populated zones, and there are easily 3-4 split zones for them, it might be putting a lot of strain on the server - in addition to all the raiding that's also going on.
  12. Buvarin New Member

If only a GM was available to give us that answer ... but, my thoughts are, not gonna hold my breath
  13. Luciefurr BaaadKitty New Member

I was on my way to a guide event on Orc Hill....wonder if he will still be there by the time they get it back up.
    Do the quest givers stay on after a blackout so that people on their way there can get the quest, or once the blackout happens, the quest is aborted?
    I was on one of my little rats. He doesn't know the area, that well, so was looking for Orc Hill /loc. and crashed.
  14. Gyrascrape New Member

Yeah Maybe the PQs are messing with the server but, it's been busier and no crashes. Also, I remember many multiples of reg zones before when player attendance was way higher and there wasn't any problems then. I agree with whomever said to change the hamsters!
  15. Gyrascrape New Member

If the guide didn't get booted I would have to wonder.... hehe
  16. Nero Active Member

It sounds like HOF could use a life alert.
  17. Luciefurr BaaadKitty New Member

YAY...It's UP!
  18. Gyrascrape New Member

In again it seems....let's see for how long..
  19. RadarX Community Manager

We are investigating an on going stability issue with Halls of Fate. We really appreciate everyone's patience.
  20. Zyxia Active Member

Any ideas on how long it will be approximately, please, before we can log back into EQ2?
    Just asking. A whole day? Half a day?