[Guide] How to use Your Online Resources

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sapphirius, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Foretold Well-Known Member

I wish I could "coerce" (hah?) you into playing again as well :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Heyo! I just got back from a camping trip. (I unplugged for the weekend, and it was glorious!) I know I didn't get all the EQ2 database sites on my list. I definitely missed some. I kind of just picked the ones I used the most.

The reason why I didn't include Jes'Dyr's site wasn't because it was already in a different stickied thread... otherwise none of the sites I listed would have been included in my post. :p Perhaps I should have a clarified that, but I was in a rush to get ready for camping. The reason his site wasn't included is because it isn't a database of furniture items or information used to find that furniture. His site is dedicated to the layout editor and how to use that editor with a few external links provided to the side. It's a whole different beast from what I'm tackling in this thread.

This guide was meant to teach people how to use information websites, so if you think I should have included an information website that has a database of furniture items and a method for searching through it, then by all means tell me about it!