GU109 Eye Candy?!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me, too! Though I am also on Fallen Gate. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have the editor and it took me forever to figure out how to lay the floor and it was perfect and it was fine for more than a week. Then the person that came to do the walls said there was a shimmer and redid it. I cannot even pick it up now, the only tiles I can pick up are the ones I kept placing to cover up the ones that were eaten. Is there some trick to picking up the entire floor that the other person relaid?

Thank you all. I am on AB. My playtime has been very sporadic lately, I have been having to do a lot of adulting these past 3 weeks. I would be grateful for any help. I would be more than happy to remove everything from that building. All the furnishings, etc, I can replace those. I don't know how to redo the walls, that is why I had the other person come in.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very odd! Was there an update/maintenance/etc. that went off between the perfect floor and the now-Bizarro floor? :-/

Uwk
    Faeonara and Breanna like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think so, since it was fine for 7-10 days before it was redone to fix the shimmer.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Cyrenna, you can use the layout editor to place the tiles in the moving crate. Just save your layout, load it into the editor, and everything that is in the house should appear in the list. You can sort the list by item name, and there is a check box for moving crate. Just put a checkmark in the box for each tile, then save the layout again, go in game, load the layout, and all your tiles should be in the moving crate. You can then pick them all up or use the editor to place them where you want them, then pitch them 180 degrees to flip the tiles upside down so as to move the center point of the tiles up higher so they don't 'vanish' on you.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you. I will try this and see if all of them are on it.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Rewinding this a bit more back on-topic now that the decorating crisis has hopefully been resolved :) , a few more curtains and a banner were added to the GU109 pics. Details on the non-furniture research items will be added after I get some sleep, so I can focus on the vendors without my eyes crossing or closing! It has been slow going getting updates on there because last week the beta server went kablooey for the weekend. This week, we were waiting on a patch, then the beta server went kablooey again for a couple days. It came back up tonight, and we're doing last-minute re-checks of the quests, ogling new items, noting renamed items, etc.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Great pics - thanks Mum<3 Also, congrats on the gorgeous hat:)
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Don't forget your little nice book of fae (and other critters) cooking! :p

*is happy*

Grats on your hat Mum!
    Faeonara, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

*bonks Whilhelmina on the head*
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I wish hats didn't make us bald. I really, really, want to wear my green top hat.
    Faeonara, Juraiya, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Videos are uploading now, broken into Vendor-only offerings (plus a look at the new familiar from the crafting line), and Researched Furniture Recipes. I've also linked in a master list of research broken down by NPC that includes all items. Look for video links and the research list link at the bottom of the main preview article "soon". {goes back to staring at the YouTube upload box}
    Faeonara, Breanna, Feara and 3 others like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I coded the links for the videos last night, but somehow didn't manage to save the preview page after. The video links are now on the bottom of the main GU109 Overview page, and the GU 109 furniture page as well.

Now, on to Bristlebane Day testing! :O