GU100 Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucida Member

P.S. there is a lot of glitches in SoL
    1) Quests inside are for the normal shard of love
    2) Drops are from normal shard of love (not bad) but you need to switch it out for agnostic loot
    3) Dungeon doesn't give agnostic quest
    4) Most of the names aren't set to agnostic, so they are one hit kills for a max level; while some mobs have too much health; do something about that.
    Livejazz likes this.
  2. Ishuna Well-Known Member

I'm with you :( it was my favorite zone too. I had no idea this was what they were going to do with the whole sol/heartbound thing. Really really disappointed.
    Guiscard, Livejazz, Torvaldr and 4 others like this.
  3. Eliziana Active Member

Hehe, just saw in tomorrows patch notes that the heroic instances are going to let a full group in. Those of us that duoed them deserve a special achievement.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Shard of Love
    The non-agnostic version of the zone has been re-added to the zone entrance in Everfrost for those who do not want to run the Agnostic version.
    Nuhvohk and HaphazardAllure like this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

and what if the person we want to bind with is in a different guild than us? that will make it a little difficult right?
  6. suka Well-Known Member

and they promised to fix the hp of the trash mobs in the zone
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

You just need to group up and both click on the item in the guildhall. I don't think you have to be a member of the same guild.
    suka likes this.
  8. lunteg New Member

бедняжечки)))) треш зону убить группой не могут))) слишком много здоровья у мобов))) да она соло за пол часа убивается)))
    предлагаю сделать для вас отдельные инсты с песочком, лопатками и другими игрушками, чтобы мобики вас не обижали)
  9. Chelo New Member

Game bug
    I have 2 accounts that i 2 box sometimes ... in the new zone Zek, the Scourge Waste, last night i was able to harvest shinneys and loot chests when both of the account were loaded in the same laptop. Today i tried to harvest shinneys and loot chest drops when both account were loaded in the same laptop at same time and didnt let me, the toon tried to harvest the shinney and nothing happened, same with the chest loot.
  10. Spindle Well-Known Member

I so agree with Moonpanther, the Owl TOTALLY ROCKS! Had to get one for my sage ))
  11. Spindle Well-Known Member

Devs: Thanks a huge bundle for giving us options for Shard of Love. Ditto for lowering the hp on trash. My lower alts thank you!!!
    HaphazardAllure and suka like this.
  12. suka Well-Known Member

@Lunteg
    if you can solo it without being raid geared, so much the better for you. no need to get such a tone with those of us who are not raid geared and couldn't do it yesterday when it was overpowered. don't be a bully
    Xillean and Sigrdrifa like this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I did report this as a bug during testing.
    Guiscard and Eliziana like this.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

we really see no difference in how hard the dungeon is to do. sol is still not able to be done by our group
  15. suka Well-Known Member

and what is the deal about not being able to be heartbound because your resolve is not high enough? do we have to both be level 100 to be heartbound??? somehow i am beginning to think this was not very well thought out
  16. Gninja Developer

Resolve has nothing to do with Heartbound.
  17. suka Well-Known Member

was informed this was a joke you were playing. lol we took you seriously about the resolve part. referring to the broadcast on maj'dul today
  18. Poisonhawk Active Member

Same old thing from these clowns. The new owl is cool! At least we didn't have to pay for this mess! Someday it might actually work and that is a good thing, I guess? (someday)
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

they are aware of the issues and planning to have it fixed on tuesday's update. no need to call them clowns or be so negative. with any software and program, there are usually bugs when it first comes out. if you don't believe that, then you are waiting until windows 10 is completely bug-free before using it??
    Prissetta likes this.
  20. Lea Plath Active Member

So...

Scourge Waste is a great call back and picks up a plot thread from Drunder/PoW I thought long forgotten. Scourge Keep is a fantastically fun zone, and I'm having a blast mapping it out. I'm currently writing the definitive guide to it.

However the items feel just worst than a lot of the ToT/solo stuff. You don't want the stuff with 20k ability mod when you can have 200-800 potency. The gear is also in an odd place in progression as the fabled loot from last boss is better than pre-MC stuff but worse than MC which is arguably easier to get. Also some mobs give infusers, which still feels bad.

CoI/Sanctum I am 2 manning quite happily, and even the contested are duoable. I know these are meant to be easy zones, but I feel they could of been pushed a little more. Cazic thule and RoV still feel classic and I love it.

Overall a good mid season update, I hope wave 2 with the tradeskilling stuff is coming soon :D
    Prissetta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.