GU100 Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laylaih Communications Coordinator

The moment we’ve been talking about for months has finally arrived: it’s the launch day for GU100! Are you ready to voyage to the Scourge Wastes and take on terrifying new adversaries? Will you be scouting for shinies to complete over forty new collections? Is your heart ready to connect itself to its true mate? All this and more awaits you with the launch of GU100!

[IMG]

Access to special zones is one of the perks of having an All Access membership. In GU100 we’ve added Zek, the Scourge Wastes and Scourge Keep. Also, Fabled versions of Ruins of Varsoon, Temple of Cazic-Thule, Chamber of Immortality, and Sanctum of Fear that have been updated for level 100 players. You’ll need an active membership to adventure in these zones.

Before you head off to the Island of Zek, take a few moments to revisit the earlier previews:
    And there’s more! Also coming with GU100 are the following new additions to Norrath that are available to all players, regardless of membership:

Heartbound and The Shard of Love

Are you ready to bind yourself to your one and only in game? Seek out the Heartstone and you can become Heartbound to another player! To continue this joyous occasion of love and merriment, the Shard of Love is now available as an Agnostic zone for levels 20-100. It is also be available on Stormhold, the time-locked expansion server!

New Equipment Stat: Resolve

Strengthening your character’s resolve will allow you to take on stronger and stronger opponents. All Terrors of Thalumbra items have gained the resolve stat to help get you started!

New In the Marketplace

There are many great additions coming to the Marketplace when GU100 launches! Ever wish you could bottle up your hard-earned experience and share it with your friend or guildmate? Wait no longer, you can learn more about the new Experience Vial System here.

Owl Mounts and Owl Pets are also available today! There will be one variation of the Owl Mount that can only be earned in GU100 content; the other can be purchased from the Marketplace!

[IMG]

The “Night Owl Egg,” also available in the Marketplace, grants one random owl pet upon opening.

[IMG]

Are you ready to experience GU100? We wish you the best on your adventures, brave Norrathian! Tell us tales of your braveries on Twitter, Facebook, or here on our official forums!

Note: Access to Zek, the Scourge Wastes, Scourge Keep, and Fabled zones that were updated with GU100 requires Membership. Not a member? Find out more at www.everquest2.com/membership.
    Rose, daicia, Evguenil62 and 2 others like this.
  2. Phyr Member

SoL is not up on Stormhold:(, and the quest givers for the Acess Quest arn't up either. Soooooo Who droped the ball?
    Sapryze likes this.
  3. Gninja Developer

We will fix that asap!
    Kittybock and HaphazardAllure like this.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

I made a logo...

[IMG]
  5. Gninja Developer

That's pretty awesome! Well done.
    Feldon, Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  6. Nantoh Member

why not owlbears?
    Torvaldr and Kyriea like this.
  7. Phyr Member

That is Awesome....Could you make me a Sig Block?? LOL
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Phyr Member

Thanks Gninja!!!
  9. Gninja Developer

Should be up on Stormhold now but the zone is set to 50+ we will get that changed asap
  10. Phyr Member

Okay thank you very much
    Thank you Very Much!!
  11. Eliziana Active Member

Those owl mounts are so lovely! Looking forward to getting mine :)
    HaphazardAllure and Nockturnal like this.
  12. Phyr Member

Yeah SoL is up, but LOL. I get 1 shotted. and folks talking bout how it jacks up the HP. i think i'll wait a bit to get my Poms.
    Sapryze likes this.
  13. Badhealer Active Member

I love the idea of rebuilding old zones for endgame. Awesome job Daybreak.
    Is there anything for crafters in GU100?
    Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  14. Lucida Member

I can't figure out where the heartstones for heartbounding is. There no agnostic dungoen quest for SoL and you have gotten rid of the original SoL so I can't search the old version for the heartstone
  15. Gninja Developer

Did you try to solo it?
  16. Lucida Member

Can someone put back the regular version of the Shard of Love? I can't get a heartstone unless I build a team to do the dungeon.
    suka likes this.
  17. Linlainu Active Member

I thought there was mention of new house items also being added to SoL to look forward to. Or is that only the heartstone item?
  18. Nuhvohk Active Member

wait, did they take out the normal SoL with this update? dang that's kinda lame, good thing i already got my valorous wings a while back
    Sapryze and suka like this.
  19. Inobe New Member

Great Job on reinjecting life in old content :)
    Kyriea likes this.
  20. Loric Member

GU100 may have arrived but our guild on Thurgadin has unplayable (~5 seconds) lag in the new raid zone. Lag was bad on Splitpaw for months before the merge and consolidation too.

Have tried raising a ticket with support to let you know this, but they just checked my dxdiag and msinfo and closed it, saying I need to tell devs about it... So this is me telling you :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.