GU 67

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ogdinmar, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

shoot thought they were getting ready for this update last week.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

yea I saw that when I copied over. but I already made a level 40 guild and just chilling in there waiting :p
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I just logged into beta and found my last copy is still there. There's nothing new on my TS apprentice, so it looks like an afternoon patch.
  4. Uncle Active Member

yeah just had to recopy... but it all good
  5. Calabeth New Member

Well I was just forced to close Beta and it is no longer connecting to the login server for me. So maybe patch time now?
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

ninja patch! (/hopes)
    well I can get to the character screen but it won't let me log in
  7. Calabeth New Member

Hmmmm think they are just messing with me. Got logged in now, no actual content patching. Possibly a Beta server oops on their side? No new mail or anything that I can see thus far either. Ohh well back to just playing around with tinkerfest stuff xD
  8. Kinya Active Member

Looks like something already has been patched as my newly created toon lvl 1 has ready AA templates.

I have to copy my Live characters to check other stuff.
  9. Calabeth New Member

Your right been playing around looking at the Server preset A/A and such. So maybe the content was there and it was a small server side Ninja Patch? Thought there was new areas and such as well though.
  10. Dawnya@AB Active Member

As much as I would love to log in to beta to check out the new AA templates as soon as I click on a character and go to enter game my game crashes when entering the world. Anyone else having that issue? I don't have the issue for test or on live.
  11. Ucala Well-Known Member

I am having the same issue, it's upsetting
  12. Silzin Active Member

Same here.
  13. Tkia Well-Known Member

If you're using a custom UI turn it off until you find out what changed.
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

you using a custom or the default UI? one of the reason I don't put teh Drums ui on beta and use the default is that until the creators of the custom UI can see what as changed in the UI and fix theirs to be compatable with the new UI
  15. Dawnya@AB Active Member

Ah, thanks. I'll try and disable my profit UI and give it another go.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's one thing I really, really wish that WoW had stolen from EQ (gawd knows they stole back and forth a great deal for awhile ;->), the Appearance tabs. I much prefer the look of many/most of WoW's armor and weapons (if it had a cool name, it HAD a cool appearance!), and it broke my heart many times when I had to relinquish stuff to the Gods of Out-Leveling Gear. :-/

Uwk
  17. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is the best spot for this question, or if it should have a separate thread, but did they put the Legacy Rewards on Beta like they said they were going to? If so, where is the Legacy Rewards merchant located?
  18. Stace New Member

Will they put the backups on EQ2u again plz?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Anytime I try to log my toon into beta I get kicked back to character select. Anyone know what I can do?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Apparently, what they're doing to the AA stuff is making it possible for us to be able to save our stuff (and, I guess, back it up?) without resorting to an AA mirror (though it is a nice-looking house item).

Uwk