GU 67

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ogdinmar, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Ogdinmar Active Member

is gu 67 gonna be on beta soon by chance? its sounds interesting and would love to do some testing again.
  2. Silzin Active Member

since GU 67 is supposed to go live be the end of July the Beta for it needs to be opened VERY soon.
  3. brokenshieldd Active Member

I figure GU 67 was going to go live on July 2nd. I don't see them launch it on the 4th of July. So I think it might be next Tuesday when it goes live. But even then that gives us about 2 weeks to test it be for it goes live on the servers.
  4. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Agreed which means they are going cut rate on beta testing time again....and we saw how well a short beta test was last time around with Scars of the Awakened, hect half the character revamp requests were ignored.
  5. Xariama_AB Member

Not unless they forgot to mention it...
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

thought it was july 30th they said. either way I doubt it would be beta tested, it's just a few new group zones of old zones, so ideally the strats would I think be similar lines (eh) and wouldn't need too much testing. and they almost never put up avatars on beta before live servers. which would cancel out the 3 new contested as well as the zone Arena of the Gods where all 9 would be. other than those the only things to "test" would be silly small things like the portable AA swap thing
    brokenshieldd likes this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

I don't know about Beta, but Windstalker posted in the "Darkness Dawns comes early...with more!" thread the following:

~Kaitheel
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, gawds; we're gonna have to revamp our AA trees AGAIN?! >:-|

Uwk
    not looking forward to 36 toons' worth of such
  9. Sambril Well-Known Member

Well I don't think the contents of the AA trees are changing (at least I have not seen anything like that mentioned - we'll see once it is up for testing), so I don't think a reset will be necessary. We will be getting the ability to change specs on the fly either using some default templates provided by the game, or templates that we can supply, created by ourselves or copied from someone else, and I think this is what Kaitheel was refering to
    http://eq2wire.com/2013/06/13/gu67-saved-aa-profiles-character-aa-templates/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Neiloch like this.
  10. Alenna Well-Known Member

I thought I was bad I have 22. Well won't be starting my berserker anytime soon.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, but berserkers are fun! :D

Don't let issues with current ones dissuade you... :oops:

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We get to save our profiles once we go through the laborious process of making them (and no, I've never access to an AA mirror)? HALLELUJAH! :D

Thank you, Kaitheel! :D

Uwk
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

get behind me Satan ;) I just rerolled my coercer need to let her settle first.

Although I have started a Dwarf Berserker on Test to see how she plays I like the Armour you get from the beginning quests
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, baby Berserker armor is cool. :)

Uwk
    who probably still has his set, somewhere... ;->
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

I tend to keep armour I think looks good so my toons can change to fit their moods or even season. and yes if I break down and roll my berserker on live I"ll be keeping the beginning armor. I"m also checking out the guardian so far berserker is winning. hmm I have a shadowknight maybe I should see how a Pally plays.
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

so I'm on beta, waiting, when are the new zones coming? you said monday! and some people have to raid in the evening.
  17. Jrel Well-Known Member

Hmm, I haven't seen it patching yet.
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

well for live patches they do do it 7am PST and usually takes 1+ hours before we can log in and see the patch

and I haven't seen any patch notes for Test and beta here yet. I do hope htey aren't going to wait till the afternoon. morning is when I do the testing I can.
  19. Ucala Well-Known Member

similar. I know from past betas that they tend to patch live servers in the morning ish and test more in the afternoon. but I was kinda hoping they would do it in the morning this time so people could do the zones, I can't wait until afternoon.
  20. Uncle Active Member

well make sure your beta copy sinc ei just logged in to find the server was wiped and no mail with a beta buff bauble