GU 67 Heritage Quest - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Extemper, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Extemper Developer

Yeah, that was me being too quick on the submit. Should be fixed shortly!
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

On the second spirit, I had to destroy the portal three times before it finally updated. The first time I destroyed it there were still a few of the mobs left, the second two times it was only the portal. Intentional? (edit: this was yesterday after the patch)
  3. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

This seems like an overly hard fight even for a full group that is not raid geared and doesn't have AE blocking abilities. For the average non-raiding player I think this is too tough. It's fine except the mana drain. Once it hits even as a defiler with cannibalize I couldn't do anything because as soon as I cannibalized she would instantly drain me again. Group was: Templar, Shadowknight, 3 dps of different sorts, defiler. All 95, all max AA, no raid gear but very good non-raid gear.
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

templar could have AE blocked themselves and than cured it :p
  5. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

This fight seems impossible to duo with two mercs. two level 100's (wizard and fury) with two mercs. Can't avoid the power drain that just keeps happening. The reward is obsolete now, and everything else in the HQ is solable. Could this final mob be adjusted?
  6. Koko Well-Known Member

Reward is still, and will likely always be, bonkers amazing.

My recommendation if you're having difficulty is to build increments on the surrounding trash, temp up, hit her with elemental debuffs and FB her to kingdom come. If that doesn't work, sanguine sacrifice should provide sufficient power to seal the deal. Entire fight should be over in a matter of seconds.