GU 67 Heritage Quest - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Extemper, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Extemper Developer

Hi all,

There's a new heritage quest that can be found in Siren's Grotto - Alluring Embrace (Solo). Talk to a mysterious, watery voice to get things started.

You can then use this thread to discuss feedback or bring attention to any bugs you may come across.

Many thanks!
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

I cleared the zone and ran around with track, could not find this starter
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The starter was not trackable, I stumbled on it while mousing over the first waterfall on your right when you zone in. I turned my graphics up and its just a bubbling effect you can click on.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I am having issues finding the location for the 3rd one, its pretty vague description :confused:

OH! Of course once you find it, you do the /slapforehead because its so obvious. :p
  5. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Is there a pre-req for this quest?
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well finally got to last part, however there isn't currently enough people on Beta to form a group to kill Santii :mad:
    I will check back tomorrow
  7. Hordolin Awanagin Active Member

Might want to look at group updates for these. Turning in the final step on the second one the NPC disappears and if group members don't hail before he disappears they're kind of stuck in that step.
    Relogging makes the npc show back up for them but it's not conductive to a smooth gameplay experience :p
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Now that I am laying here dead for the 10th time, Its hard to say if I am doing it wrong or Santii is bugged. Trying it solo, grouped, standing there watch paint dry.. all the same effect.. DEATH
  9. Hordolin Awanagin Active Member

Well, the last encounter is kind of a head scratcher. I just wonder if she's supposed to be that tough. And is she supposed to re-apply stoneskin? Record for staying standing(self w/ merc) with all of the non working prestige AA's: 12 seconds and ~280k dps. She hits like a truck... no, a freeway of trucks.

Hopefully we can get together tonight and put together a proper group for the encounter. I know 4 for sure on the step, another one in the middle of the quest now.
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

finished it this morning. cause warden/dirge combo for AE blockers is lolz
    but I think the end reward is bugged. it lists 6 immunities, but it's only 3. listed twice.
    [IMG]
  11. Hordolin Awanagin Active Member

Yeah, the chances I had yesterday to get on, nobody else was on that was ready to do it. Kinda hard for a solo brigand to do more than one AOE blocker. I ended up with 1 clicky ae blocker, one defib-heartstopper, and one death prevent. It was almost enough to get through the fight. Maybe next time I'll tinker up some turkey launchers and see if I can buy another second or two :)
  12. Ucala Well-Known Member

I would also like to add that now I reused the cloak, I didn't get a 2nd crystal. so that means the cloak on a 30 min timer, gives you only 1 crystal, but you can use the crystal every 2:30 min. it doesn't make sense if you can't get more than one crystal every 30 min.
  13. Gorion Member

I forgot to BD tbh. The fight is just tuned for a full group with a real tank, healer, and chanter, which is about right for the reward since it's the only part that can't be done solo. It's a nice little clicky though. I much prefer this style of clickies to ones that you have to equip to be able to use in combat.
  14. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Tried duoing it with a monk at same part.... she stoneskins way too much and power drain is massive...and yes he does indeed hit like a fleet of trucks. I'd say adjust the power drain down a bit say 10 - 15% and maybe cut her stoneskins in half even than she aint no pushover. If adjusting the power drain down isn't an option consider more time in between next hit or make it frontal cone only...standing behind did nothing unless I ae prevented myself.

Also maybe allow a person not on the quest line at that part to make her go active and pull her or adjust in a 5 second delay especially since she likes to hit the power drain immediately when she goes active.

Problems with using interrupts on her abilities she resists quite a bit.
  15. Ucala Well-Known Member

the stoneskin is for 10 hits, probably why it seemed like alot if you tried duoing it
  16. Extemper Developer

Santii is tuned to be a full group fight. I'll take a look at the power drain on engage though, that's definitely a bit aggressive for the first few seconds. Will also be taking a look at those repeating immunities.
  17. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Myself and others appreciate the second look at the power drain on incoming. But as you said the fight is tuned to a full group...however the definition used as full group (aka gear level) varies. If this is tuned for an easy mode raid geared group than its tad overpowered but still within the realm of a kill albeit not an easy one...if this is tuned to a hard mode geared group then its somewhat challenging if on the lower end side...Guess just trying to figure out what exactly is the target group this name is designed for.

As for the reward, the cloaks stats are ok however the 30 min reuse on the cloak clicky seems excessive considering you will only be able to acquire one globe of crystalline waters item (as they are lore no trade). Previous clicky gear place a number of items in ones bags/quivers/sacks such as the only raid items that used to summon 99 special ammo into your bags...reuse was generally 15 minutes and under and we could essentially sit there all day if we chose to do and fill our ammo up.

Any chance of adjusting the reward cloak to place more than one of the globe items in our bags say if it granted 5 globes but the reuse was moved to 1 hour? Or at the very least remove the lore tag so that we could theoretically sit in guild hall if we decide to and click and stash them.

Just for discussion.
  18. Senya Well-Known Member

I don't mean to be such a noob here, but I have to ask if someone can PM the loc of the second spirit.

When I originally read the quest text of the location of the npc's I was convinced that #2 was the most obvious of all and I'd have no trouble finding that one. Wow, was I ever wrong. Maybe I was in the right zone, but overlooked it, or maybe I was completely wrong altogether, but I've tried various spots now with no luck.

I'm sure that I'll have a "D'oh!" moment when someone here has mercy on me and sends me a PM or when I randomly stumble across it doing something unrelated, but for now I'm really stuck. :p
  19. Senya Well-Known Member

Update: Someone (two people actually - thanks to both) pm'd me. I was in the right zone, but concentrating on the wrong area of that zone.

Thanks for the help! :) Now that I'm not stuck I'm off to work on this some more.
  20. Ucala Well-Known Member

whoa there, I see that you took away the text from the double immunities, but now you didn't make it immunities, now the item stifles, roots, and stuns the caster...
    a stifle, stun, and root for 18s is a bit much :p