[GU 63 Item BUGS] Thread

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Loladen, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Fythux Guest

Appears the only focus on monk items working is Brawler Feet. All the other foci not working.
  2. ARCHIVED-Harvash Guest

PhabiusBile wrote:
    Yes, except you have to repeat the getting nekkid process upon death or log out - or changing buffs, etc.
    So while this may be a work around, it is terrible implementation of this mechanic. Add to this that there seems to be zero feedback from the devs and what I see is steaming pile of...well, never mind that.
    Don't push out a bunch broken content with garbage mechanics and then fail to improve or fix - oh, wait - welcome to EQ2.
    Fix Focus Items in 2012!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Guy De Alsace Guest

Lol...was Skyshrine even tested?
  4. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Guy De Alsace wrote:
    The class focuses are supposed to be fixed today. Basically, if you equipped multiple items with these new "automagic class focus" effects, only the LAST item you equipped had its effect active. This bugfix will knock out 90% of the posts in this thread. I am posting a GU63: Known Bug Report that covers the rest.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cabroz Guest

New raid cloaks do not have resists. Bug or intended?
  6. ARCHIVED-HBP Guest

The focus effect for Death Swarm on the fury boots are for the level 82 spell version and not the level 92 one.

NM, I can't read.
  7. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Scout boots are still broken. Focus doesn't even show up

[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

Missing block chance on buckler Dragonscale buckler of the underdepths
  9. ARCHIVED-Sinaya Guest

The item 'Embargo Enforcer' (1hCrush, drops from x2 golem in Skyshrine contested) has a proc on it called Engulfing Aegis IV, which is supposed to place a 4400 Ward on the group for 30 seconds, 2.0 times per minute, on healing spell cast.
    This does not appear to happen though. I've tried parsing it out, and it never shows up. I've tried using other 'Aegis' procs in conjunction with it, as well as removing all of my gear except for the staff and casting heals, but the ward never seems to appear.
    Using a level 92 Warden. Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem.
  10. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

Aegolism lvl 92 master still broken!
  11. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Vinyard@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    So far the helm and greaves for me. Added it to a diffeent thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=517715
    My guess is someone put them in backwards ...