[GU 63 Item BUGS] Thread

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Loladen, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Haze Panther skin Arm wraps are supposed to give a 5% health increase from Inner Calm, but it's not applying correctly.

Also, I got a helm from a quest in Allivan, but it's worse than the one you get from one of the first quests in Withered Lands. Is this intentional? (Allivan = Haze Panther Skin Cap, first quest = Corrupted Haze Panther Skin Cap )
  2. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Seems that the Brawler focus is working now.
  3. ARCHIVED-HBP Guest

The Haze Panther Skin Hand Wraps (gloves) in this set don't have haste on them.
  4. ARCHIVED-Despak Guest

The access quests in Skyshrine: City of Dracur give all scouts Beastlord loot. Very poor mistake, needs urgent fix as it's raid quality loot you can't use.
  5. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Seems the scout helm focus is bugged too. At first when I got it, my bladeweave applied the 10% max health bonus correctly. Now it doesn't even show up.
  6. ARCHIVED-Draylore Guest

Rowlff@Splitpaw wrote:
    Maybe it is a hint :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Alpharaz Guest

Coercer helm focus from the questline is not working properly either.
  8. ARCHIVED-Harvash Guest

Looted Inq boots a few hours ago, tenacity focus wasn''t working (group wide).
  9. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

The access quest shoulders aren't giving me my brawler focus at all
  10. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

Warden boots:
    "mist Panther Skin Boots"
    Focus increase: "Druid Feet", Dont give the accuracy and double attack increase for Instinct VI

++Xan
  11. ARCHIVED-PhabiusBile Guest

the "focus effect : priest boots" does not give tenacity group wide to any level of the spell.
    The new prestige for Inquisitors "smite heritic" will force you into ranged attack whenever it procs.
  12. ARCHIVED-Stubbswick Guest

So far I've had issues with focus effects for Inquisitor boots, shoulders, and legs not working. Hands (Malevolent Diatribe focus) seems to be working ok.
    At first I thought maybe it had to do with newer versions of the spells, but most of them affect older versions, and Tenacity specifically says it effects the newer and older version.
  13. ARCHIVED-Harvash Guest

Soooo...updated armor that couldn't be worn by the right class - but what about all the armor with broken "Focus:" bonuses. Good grief, how would you miss something so obvious in testing!?
  14. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Brawler focus still broken. I'd really like that 5% extra health please, especially as a tank :)
  15. ARCHIVED-PhabiusBile Guest

The focus effects on the Inquisitor armor is conflicting whichever item you put on first you get the focus so put ont he boots if you want tencaity.
    In other words unequip the items
    put on the boots then the rest for the group wide tenacity
  16. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Any hope of this getting fixed tomorrow?
  17. ARCHIVED-gattsu7 Guest

All scout effects for Dirge do not work and are broken.
  18. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Got the gloves from Covenent on my Swash. Swarthy Deception does not get the 5% bonus hate transfer
  19. ARCHIVED-Fythux Guest

FOCUS NOT WORKING
    Martial Bog Leather Arm Wraps
    Martial Bog Leather Head Wrap
    Martial Bog Leather Leggings

FOCUS WORKING
    Martial Bog Leather Foot Wraps
  20. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Bumping for recognition.