GU#51 Fighter Changes Discussion

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-CriticalOvrload, Jan 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Jrral Guest

Elanjar@Nagafen wrote:
    From everything I've heard, transfers are not being removed. My impression is that they're being adjusted so that transfers alone won't be enough to insure a tank keeps aggro. I'm expecting the pattern started with TSO to continue: deaggros and taunts and threat abilities will be improved (possibly defensive stances will be adjusted too to improve hate gain) so that through proper use of taunts and defensive stance (by tanks) and deaggros/dethreats (by the DPS classes) the tank can maintain solid aggro but if either or both ignore their own personal aggro-control abilities then just passive transfers won't be enough. Which will be far from the end of the world, good tanks and DPS will adapt and use the abilities they need to use to do their jobs and the group will proceed with killing the mobs just like always.
    We'll know more when the changes hit Test and we can try them out. I've got the test client set up and I'll be copying my main over once the changes hit.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mephistophelese Guest

looks not too bad yet. looks like they just added hate to everything and took away transfers for the most part. i do love the showing hate output in combat window now. if i understand it right looks like aoe's won;t pull mobs away from tank that there not directly tanking. not really been much of a problem with zerk being an aoe tank but still good, also taking away our advantage over guards though :(. wander if we have anythihng over them at all any more